Five by Five!!!! | The Boneyard

Five by Five!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Breanna Stewart obviously dominated both ends of the court tonight. But there's something else the announcers didn't bring up which they probably should have:

She had a 5x5 (5 points, rebounds, assists, blocks, and steals) tonight, something which few players are capable of and which is, in my mind, more impressive than a triple double. Off the top of my head, I can't remember any other UConn player matching that feat.

I am so excited that we get to see another 30ish games with her in a UConn uniform!

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Breanna Stewart obviously dominated both ends of the court tonight. But there's something else the announcers didn't bring up which they probably should have:

She had a 5x5 (5 points, rebounds, assists, blocks, and steals) tonight, something which few players are capable of and which is, in my mind, more impressive than a triple double. Off the top of my head, I can't remember any other UConn player matching that feat.

I am so excited that we get to see another 30ish games with her in a UConn uniform!
Must be a new "well rounded player" focus for Stewie to go for, as she's never even had a 4-4-4-4-4 (5x4) be4 tonight, though she has had many 4x4s in various configurations. In any case, maybe a good sign for a 4peat for Stewie and possibly a 5peat for Morgan.

Reaction Score
For comparison, that same night, Draymond Green had a 5x5. It was the first the NBA had had in 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom