FIU Post Game Thread | The Boneyard

FIU Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow. They don’t even want to finish the year even when they get lots of pt.

Reaction Score
Img_2023_09_09_21_25_10.jpeg

Reaction Score
Which is soft in it own right. So be it. This is unacceptable. Nithibg to say. Give credit to out band.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Can't win when you play half a game. Don't see many wins coming for the rest of season.

What a dismal first half. Second half was respectable, but thats all.

Reaction Score
Hadn’t been up to see a game in a dozen years. Beautiful day, students section was mostly full, fans were looking for something to cheer about. Offense is absolute garbage, and the defense applies no pressure whatsoever. New coach same stuff.

Reaction Score
Well as usual, that was really fun. Really looking forward to next week's shoot out vs. a high-scoring Duke. We do have a chance if the D holds them to below 14 points... a threshold Charlton can't pass unless defense scores on turnovers.

Reaction Score
I will always root for UConn and want them to be successful, but I just don’t know if I can watch another game of this season. I’m not hating on the players but some of them just don’t have it. Our offense is awful and the OC needs to go. And from where I sit right now, Mora is not Him.

Reaction Score
I will always root for UConn and want them to be successful, but I just don’t know if I can watch another game of this season. I’m not hating on the players but some of them just don’t have it. Our offense is awful and the OC needs to go. And from where I sit right now, Mora is not Him.
Maybe another pump-up video from the UConn vs. Pitt crowd from two decades ago will change your mind?

Reaction Score
We are by far the worst team in the FBS. Literally the laughingstock of the country yet again.

This season is an absolute dumpster fire and whether you want to blame the coach the administration or the players it’s clear we can’t compete. Where do we go from here? I don’t know if anyone has the answer but FCS probably isn’t too far off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom