Fishy enter>>>>>> | The Boneyard

Fishy enter>>>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I found the first edition manuscript manifesto you wrote at a rare bookshop near Poughkeepsie. I assume you want it back. Let's talk price. I paid 50 for it ( had to haggle) . In the interest of yard harmony I will settle for cost.
Because if I release the handles of boneyarders in this book there may be a mutiny. I can only hope and assume I was listed first because my handle starts with A. I will let it go. Let's make a deal.

eq2CB1t.jpg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Meh, I think his earlier work "People I Want to Throw in a Wood Chipper" was better. This one felt a little derivative to me.

That said, I feel like the graphic needs to be put on a Boneyard Tee Shirt.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If my demands are not met by 2 pm today I will start releasing a name every 20 minutes.
Not to kibutz, but aren't you supposed to list your demands before you start making threats? Perhaps something about turkey?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Not to kibutz, but aren't you supposed to list your demands before you start making threats? Perhaps something about turkey?

I simply want to recover my outlay for the book. I paid 50 for it. I did not want it to fall in the wrong hands and figured it would be safer for everyone if returned to the maniacal author. Apparently he is out busy throat punching through a different list of people and has ignored my imploring.

Names will start being released in...............................................................................................

20 minutes.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Put it in a key tweet - he'll be sure to find it.

Reaction Score
August I would have kept quiet about the find, carried out the Deeds and planted the book back at fishy's. Original copy of the Throw Punch manual $50. Fishy incarcerated for 5-10 priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom