First two exhibition games scheduled on husky vision???? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

First two exhibition games scheduled on husky vision????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is anyone, perhaps @tcf15 going to be loading the games online after the fact?

Yea i remember a link at the end of last season someone posted where they had alot of games posted after the fact and said this coming season they would be doing it. I'd really like to get that link, after cutting cable I'm going to be bumming watch espn from a friend to see games, and what i dont get on there I'm out of luck with. It would be nice to be able to watch the games after the fact at least.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
What if I live on mars
Then you are out of luck, sorry.

Reaction Score
So everyone who watches at home isn't supporting the program? All the money I've spent on campus or specifically at the Co Op isn't supporting the program? Sorry I don't feel like dragging myself to two games that are gonna be major blowouts, only a die hard would watch us play Tampa on tv anyways, let alone online.

Isn't the game on campus? Assuming you live on campus I don't see what the problem is.

Reaction Score
Only have XL season tix. Can't wait for Saturday to get a glimpse of this team! Would be great to be able to watch today. Getting pumped!

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
Both expedition games from last year are on UCHG.com, so I can only assume these two will be uploaded eventually too. But just pay the $9.95 or whatever it is and watch it!

Reaction Score
Wrong, I want more "fans" to support the program instead of whining like a bitch over non-existent slights.
I would give anything to be able to go support the team in person but I live in Cleveland and it's just not possible......We have a national program with fans all over the country.....I am planning on making the trip to Cincinnati in February for what will be my first live UConn game though....so while i hear you're point I would love to see the stands full at UConn basketball and football games it's just not possible for some fans to make the trip.

Reaction Score
I see that last year's exhibitions are on uconnhuskygames, tcf do you think you will post this year's exhibitions?

Reaction Score
I haven't done this for a year. So, can somebody remind me, how do I sign up for HuskyVision? I can get to the site, but don't see anywhere to sign up / put in a credit card / put in a promo code. Can someone talk us all through this before the game today?

Reaction Score
I haven't done this for a year. So, can somebody remind me, how do I sign up for HuskyVision? I can get to the site, but don't see anywhere to sign up / put in a credit card / put in a promo code. Can someone talk us all through this before the game today?

There should be a subscription link in the blue banner at the top of the screen.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
No promo codes for a free month. But only $9.95 and you'll get both exhibition games. Subscription button is on the top.

Reaction Score
its not really husky 'vision' if you cant even watch regularly season games, I can just turn on the radio instead of paying 10$ a month. They should stream these two exhibitions for free.

Reaction Score
Here is a coupon for you as long as you remember to cancel.
I'm doing a year and getting refund right after the 2nd game

Refund policy: College Sports Live (CBS Interactive) will honor any refund request within 5 days of the purchase date or renewal billing date and 10 days for annual subscriptions.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
haha love bomb he dropped, I think he realized immediately after that his audio was still playing with the HuskyVision broadcast
"turned the g**damn thing off after 5 minutes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak