First Round Matchup? | The Boneyard

First Round Matchup?

Reaction Score
Assuming we do not get the bye for the first round of the AAC tourney which is a longshot, who do you guys feel like seeing in the first round of the AAC tourney? Right now we would play USF if seeding stays the same. I feel like I love our matchup against UCF and how they play vs USF in the first round.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
USF isn't a bad matchup for us especially after our much improved second half of the season. But don't forget USF beat us pretty handily early on. If we can move up one spot in the conference rankings we could get either Tulane or ECU, neither of which I believe has the capacity to beat us.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Assuming we do not get the bye for the first round of the AAC tourney which is a longshot, who do you guys feel like seeing in the first round of the AAC tourney? Right now we would play USF if seeding stays the same. I feel like I love our matchup against UCF and how they play vs USF in the first round.

I don't care. I am more concerned about the second round. I'd like to avoid Houston and SMU.

Reaction Score
USF isn't a bad matchup for us especially after our much improved second half of the season. But don't forget USF beat us pretty handily early on. If we can move up one spot in the conference rankings we could get either Tulane or ECU, neither of which I believe has the capacity to beat us.
doomed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom