First practice in the books | Page 2 | The Boneyard

First practice in the books

Reaction Score
I confused the new graduate assistant with Batouly. I almost asked why she was not dressed for practice

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Shea's pink sweatshirt has a funny 'rudolph's red nose feel to it' A bright beacon in a sea of blue ( yes a little gray too)

CD needs to police a little more team unity. ;)

Maybe the baby glurped on her blue shirt?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Did not think if that. Having a boy would solve that.
Oh my. There are lots of easier solutions than Shea having another baby! ;)

shea_blue_sm.jpg

Reaction Score
You guys are just amazing: Who's that? I know. Got a tape? I do. Why pink? Had a girl. Can you change the color? No prob. I feel like the dude with the lamp and unlimited rubs (wishes). Great to hear your voices and ready for another super season.

Reaction Score
Katie Lou looks so tall in that picture! Hopefully she added a couple of inches during the summer.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
May someone please tell me who is standing between Christyn and Kyla? I know everyone else, but not the mystery person :).

Reaction Score
She picked up a pretty good mentor over the summer in workout warrior Barbara Turner. There was a picture posted earlier.

Thanks for this Coco! Barbara Turner, the BT Express, was pound for pound, inch for inch, the toughest player to put on a Uconn uniform. Her last game was historic, not for the win (uconn lost) but the courage and determination of ONE player. Willnet was no slouch in that game either. At 5'10 (maybe) she played the post against much much bigger players and scored on them--did I say I Love BT?? If Megan gets 1/2 of BT's determination and courage she'll be a wonder to behold.

Reaction Score
Thanks for this Coco! Barbara Turner, the BT Express, was pound for pound, inch for inch, the toughest player to put on a Uconn uniform. Her last game was historic, not for the win (uconn lost) but the courage and determination of ONE player. Willnet was no slouch in that game either. At 5'10 (maybe) she played the post against much much bigger players and scored on them--did I say I Love BT?? If Megan gets 1/2 of BT's determination and courage she'll be a wonder to behold.

Hey BroadwayVa don't forget Jamelle Elliot, at 6' she was a beast around the basket! IMHO the 5 toughest was:
5. Bam-Bam
4. Willnett
3. Gabby
2. BT
1. Jamelle

Hopefully Batouly Camara will join this group before she graduates!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom