First Post | The Boneyard

First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey Boneyarders,

I've been looking at this forum for a long time (plus on the scout forum before it went premium) but just like any of the huskies we root for, it is better to see someone contributing than warming the pine or walking around on the sidelines. I figured I would try my luck and I have hard skin so lay into me when I get out of line.... even when you guys give each other grief, it is all in good fun and you are respectful of most people, unless they are from bc, a troll, or John Swofford/Chuck Nein-ass! (even rutgersal is ok in my book, needs more meds, but he has as much pride in his program as anyone can) Hopefully I can add some good (with sources) info and add to the hilarious discussions that entertain me constantly. I go to every home football game, never have missed one since the days of memorial stadium, and hope to catch some of you guys around the rent as we compete for the big east crown.

Reaction Score
Hey Boneyarders,

I've been looking at this forum for a long time (plus on the scout forum before it went premium) but just like any of the huskies we root for, it is better to see someone contributing than warming the pine or walking around on the sidelines. I figured I would try my luck and I have hard skin so lay into me when I get out of line.... even when you guys give each other grief, it is all in good fun and you are respectful of most people, unless they are from bc, a troll, or John Swofford/Chuck Nein-ass! (even rutgersal is ok in my book, needs more meds, but he has as much pride in his program as anyone can) Hopefully I can add some good (with sources) info and add to the hilarious discussions that entertain me constantly. I go to every home football game, never have missed one since the days of memorial stadium, and hope to catch some of you guys around the rent as we compete for the big east crown.

My man, welcome aboard.

Reaction Score
Run away, don't look back, just run away. You'll never be the same.

Reaction Score
Welcome, but as a probationary period, you must preface every post with a Polish joke.

Reaction Score
... and I bet your favorite player is Osiecki!!! :) Welcome aboard and Na Zdrowie!!!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
In the 70's, Banacek was my favorite show.

Reaction Score
Welcome to the asylum. Avoid prolonged eye contact.

Reaction Score
Your first post was inappropriate. We don't stand for that kind of optimism here.
Rule #1: Absolutely no positive posts.

It's like a Cleveland Browns forum in here sometimes. Act accordingly.

Reaction Score
SAMCRO, after considering your comment, I realized the errors of my way. More cynicism is required and I'm sure that enough time of seeing replies "we're dooooomed" will eventually make me as heartless as a certain assistant coach at Penn state (refer to coach bashing). Recruit bash, all of our offensive linemen recruits cannot touch their toes, but they know all 31 flavors at baskin Robbins. Don brown's D too aggressive for the athletes he has, the packers have a similar scheme on the professional level and they give up points with all-pro linebackers and Charles Woodson, forget the superbowl or their winning ways... If they can't pitch shut outs then we are doooooomed....fire everyone because it will make trigger happy people feel better. Oh yeah, SAMCRO, just because you are my sensei in all of this posting, I must snatch the fly from your hand in order to complete my training. Well, sir, good post, but you are still a chuck-wagon. (insults will get better with time) Good, now I owe you a beer.

Reaction Score
SAMCRO, after considering your comment, I realized the errors of my way. More cynicism is required and I'm sure that enough time of seeing replies "we're dooooomed" will eventually make me as heartless as a certain assistant coach at Penn state (refer to coach bashing). Recruit bash, all of our offensive linemen recruits cannot touch their toes, but they know all 31 flavors at baskin Robbins. Don brown's D too aggressive for the athletes he has, the packers have a similar scheme on the professional level and they give up points with all-pro linebackers and Charles Woodson, forget the superbowl or their winning ways... If they can't pitch shut outs then we are doooooomed....fire everyone because it will make trigger happy people feel better. Oh yeah, SAMCRO, just because you are my sensei in all of this posting, I must snatch the fly from your hand in order to complete my training. Well, sir, good post, but you are still a chuck-wagon. (insults will get better with time) Good, now I owe you a beer.

you hit most of the talking points, but forgot to say BC sucks.

Reaction Score
Proper Boneyard etiquette demands referring to them as BCU.

Reaction Score
yikes. nothing's worse than correcting someone only to make a colossal mistake of my own. to be fair, i've been saying "BC sucks" long before Swofford forgot their name, so it's habit.

Reaction Score

much better!! I see you did your homework!! I think you'll fit right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom