First Night | Page 2 | The Boneyard

First Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
According to this tweet, she is:

@dfwelite: DFW Elite News: Teaira McCowan ('15 C Brenham, TX) is on an unofficial visit to Baylor this weekend.

Big weekend for Baylor if they have both Turner and McCowan on campus at the same time. BG will surely put on a show that drives the crowd crazy, and hopefully those two.

DFW Elite is actually reporting that four players will be making unofficial visits: Tuner, McCowan, Calvert and Hayden. I hope they all have a tremendous time!!

I think that Baylor has a great shot at McCowan. I'm hoping for an early verbal.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Kaela Davis and Ronni Williams reported to be in Waco this weekend, as well.

In Waco Friday night: Turner, Davis, Williams, McCowan, Calvert and Hayden.

In the words of Doris Burke: "Griner effect"

Reaction Score
Sue Bird was at First Night, so I think we can safely assume that she will once again be rehabbing her (other) hip at UConn this fall.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Sue Bird was at First Night, so I think we can safely assume that she will once again be rehabbing her (other) hip at UConn this fall.
The younger soccer-playing PG from Long Island has another great opportunity to learn from the only 3-time Lieberman Award winner.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
K. Davis was not in Waco.

True. Swish Apoeal had reported that she was. Not sure where they got their info and who their sources were. They later recanted their report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom