First Night | The Boneyard

First Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky4Life

ibleedblue
Reaction Score
Not sure if this was already discussed but does anyone know if the First Night show will be on TV or streamed online?

Reaction Score
ESPNU will be showing "Midnight Madness" across the country on Friday night. They mentioned UConn in a commercial I spotted for the show, but I can't seem to find the school listed in a press release or on the site, but that's one channel to keep an eye on. I would also assume that it will be available on ESPN3 since it is being shown on ESPNU.

Reaction Score
Has it ever been on TV?

And while we're at it, I'm fairly sure the two pre-season exhibition games have never been televised, nor will they be shown this year.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Doesn't look like SNY will be streaming First Night. Perhaps they'll have highlights.

Reaction Score
Are the exhibition games on radio?
WTIC AM has tradionally broadcast all of the UConn games, including the preseason games. I see no reason why this year would be any different.

Reaction Score
Who will be the first recruit to verbal to UCONN at or after First Night?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Who will be the first recruit to verbal to UCONN at or after First Night?
I just hope it's not someone from the class of 2015. :)

Seriously, Saniya Chong. Or maybe Sierra Calhoun, if she gets offered.

Reaction Score
I would love it if Turner, Calhoun, and Caldwell or Drummer would not be bad if they all came to the event...

Reaction Score
Attention UCONNERS, with what I am about to post I really hope that I am wrong, but according to a source Briana Turner is expected to attend UNC's late night, and it is believed that they actually lead for her!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Attention UCONNERS, with what I am about to post I really hope that I am wrong, but according to a source Briana Turner is expected to attend UNC's late night, and it is believed that they actually lead for her!
Well, if "a source" said it, it must be true, especially if the "source" is being referenced by a poster who has never posted on this board before.

I am definitely going to go ahead and panic just in case.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Especially when the source has a name like Blake, which is almost the dictionary definition of good source.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Well it's only 1 day away, so we'll hear about it one way or the other very soon

Reaction Score
Where does BRIANNA Turner stand though? I take no stock in what other people say... If what others said were true... we would be landing DeShields...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Especially when the source has a name like Blake, which is almost the dictionary definition of good source.
Well, there's the unquestioned original and the unknown newbie.

Reaction Score
Hahaha, it want be funny if/when Turner commits to UNC... Im telling you there is a strong mutual interest. It has been said that Diamond, has been in Turner ear. I didnt hear the convo just relaying what was told to me. Also watch out for Aja Wilson(Columbia S.C.), she wants to play with Diamond as well!!

Reaction Score
You are right about Deshields being "in Turner's ear" Blake. As a matter of fact, Deshields is doing for them what Kaleena did for us.

I like Sylvia Hatchell, she is a fantastic recruiter, and I believe a decent coach, not the best, but decent. I just believe we have them covered. Coach Hatchell just can't seem to figure out our defense.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Are there two Brianna Turner's in 2014?
DFW Elite Basketball is reporting that Brianna Turner out of Pearland, TX is on an unoffical to Baylor this weekend.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Baylor is rumored to have a "number 1 ranked" player at their event. Not sure who it is.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Are there two Brianna Turner's in 2014?
DFW Elite Basketball is reporting that Brianna Turner out of Pearland, TX is on an unoffical to Baylor this weekend.

Imagine the excitement level when BG throws down some monster dunks. The atmosphere will be electric. I'm hoping McCowen is also there. Would be great to see 6-7 McCowen standing next to 6-8 Griner.

Reaction Score
Miss Turner, very well may be @ Baylor this weekend, but it was told to me that she had planned on being in Chapel Hill N.C. this weekend? When I was told that it was very possible that she, and Aja could both end up in Chapel Hill, I never saw that, but I knew that it was possible for one, and A'ja Wilson does have an strong admiration for Diamond Deshields!! FACT

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
According to this tweet, she is:

@dfwelite: DFW Elite News: Teaira McCowan ('15 C Brenham, TX) is on an unofficial visit to Baylor this weekend.

Imagine the excitement level when BG throws down some monster dunks. The atmosphere will be electric. I'm hoping McCowen is also there. Would be great to see 6-7 McCowen standing next to 6-8 Griner.

Reaction Score
Miss Turner, very well may be @ Baylor this weekend, but it was told to me that she had planned on being in Chapel Hill N.C. this weekend? When I was told that it was very possible that she, and Aja could both end up in Chapel Hill, I never saw that, but I knew that it was possible for one, and A'ja Wilson does have an strong admiration for Diamond Deshields!! FACT

So let me get this straight. You are under the belief that A'ja Wilson will let the BIG decision of picking a College, one which will have life long ramifications get swayed to UNC simply because she has a "strong admiration for Diamond Deshields"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom