"FIRST NIGHT" | The Boneyard

"FIRST NIGHT"

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I know that Horston and Brunelle won’t be there. Also, Boston is in Argentina and will visit with Jones in a few weeks. Bueckers and Van Lith are also in Argentina. So, we won’t see any of those players, but will we see any of these?

Griffin

Marshall

Poffenbarger

Fudd

DeBerry

Miles

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Details in Courant article out this morning:

""Blue Team

Coach: Dan Hurley

Players: Eric Cobb, Christian Vital, Tarin Smith, Alterique Gilbert, Mikayla Coombs, Christyn Williams, Sidney Wilson, Olivia Nelson-Ododa, Kwintin Williams, Napheesa Collier, Batouly Camara, Lexi Gordon.

White Team

Coach: Geno Auriemma

Players: Megan Walker, Jalen Adams, Crystal Dangerfield, Isaiah Whaley, Brendan Adams, Molly Bent, Tyler Polley, Kassoum Yakwe, Mamadou Diarra, Josh Carlton, Kyla Irwin, Katie Lou Samuelson. "

With UConn Basketball Teams Back In Action On First Night Friday, Here's What To Know

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
No TV. Free streaming at uconnhuskies.com

I was hoping they would. They live streamed it two years ago. Interesting that there is no mention of this being live streamed on the UConn First Night announcement. No doubt there will be more folks watching (UConn fans across the country) via live stream than will attend. :oops:

Reaction Score
Any idea what time this might be streamed on uconnhuskies.com?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Anyone actually have a confirming page link to the uconnhuskies.com streaming tomorrow night's game; or will they simply tie in a link to Huskies Facebook. In protest to FB being a lying spy selling you every day I quit a while back.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Any idea what time this might be streamed on uconnhuskies.com?

Here is the schedule of events posted on UConn's official web-site, my guess is when the show starts 7:00 pm. Hope this helps. :)

Schedule of Events

3:00 p.m. – Student Line Starts (North Entrance)

• First 50 students in line receive floor access for Ayo & Teo performance and courtside seats for First Night
  • Next 350 students in line receive floor access for Ayo & Teo performance and reserved seats for First Night
  • Live DJ from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
  • Pizza delivery before doors open
4:30 p.m. – Selfie Session Sign-Up (South Entrance)

• Selfie session credentials available at south entrance for first 300 fans
  • Selfies are in Werth Champions Center and fans will receive reserved seats for First Night
5:30 p.m. - Doors Open for First Night

• UConn Students receive UConn Basketball Tank Tops at North & East entrances (first come, first served while supplies last)
  • First Night posters and light up wristbands at all entrances
  • Pick which team you think will win by grabbing a blue or white raffle ticket at all entrances
6:00 p.m. - Pre-Show Party Begins

• Entertainment is starting earlier than ever before
  • Ayo & Teo performance 6:10 p.m. – 6:40 p.m.
  • Light show featuring DJ Skillz
  • UConn Drumline and Dance Team performances
7:00 p.m. – Showtime

• Player & coaches introductions
  • Three point contest
  • Half court challenge
  • Dance-Off
  • 3v3 Scrimmage

Reaction Score
1539196352223.png

......MORE INFO HERE

Reaction Score
Anyone actually have a confirming page link to the uconnhuskies.com streaming tomorrow night's game; or will they simply tie in a link to Huskies Facebook. In protest to FB being a lying spy selling you every day I quit a while back.
Me too!

Reaction Score
Hhmm is the streaming quiet? I can barely hear them talk...

Reaction Score
Don't know if this will be the official thread, but here are the three UConn recruiting targets in attendance tonight. Hannah Gusters was just offered a scholarship as part of her unofficial visit.

no DeBerry?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Don't know if this will be the official thread, but here are the three UConn recruiting targets in attendance tonight. Hannah Gusters was just offered a scholarship as part of her unofficial visit.

Gusters is #7, but there are 4 outstanding PGs ahead of her. She is the #1 post in her class.

Marshall seems to be like Brink--long and lean--but not quite as good. Natalija is #12. Cameron is #2.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I know that Horston and Brunelle won’t be there. Also, Boston is in Argentina and will visit with Jones in a few weeks. Bueckers and Van Lith are also in Argentina. So, we won’t see any of those players, but will we see any of these?

Griffin

Marshall

Poffenbarger

Fudd

DeBerry

Miles
Well, I got one right--Marshall. I missed on Ducharme and Gusters, but I was very happy to see Hannah there!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom