First Night Visitors | The Boneyard

First Night Visitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Heard hani from 1 source but another said he is going to uk

Reaction Score
Not Hami

Well that is disappointing. For it being the opening night event of college basketball, and he choosing UK's night over the event at the school down the road that his best friend is participating in as well as knowing how awesome UK does their opening night event, I think he will come back leaning to UK

Reaction Score
Not Hami

I think it was husky99 who posted recently that wherever Diallo goes for First Night would be telling. UK's Big Blue Madness is tomorrow night. So..........?

Reaction Score
this isn't surprising. He's been to our First Night before so he knows what it is all about. Kentucky is very much in the running for him and he is obviously very interested in going there so why not go to their first night if he has already gone to ours in the past?

Reaction Score
this isn't surprising. He's been to our First Night before so he knows what it is all about. Kentucky is very much in the running for him and he is obviously very interested in going there so why not go to their first night if he has already gone to ours in the past?

Very rational answer.

Reaction Score
Regardless if he's been to UConn First Night in the past, if he's our #1 target for 2017, then you need to pull out all the stops to get him there. Not saying we're out of the mix due to this, but certainly not encouraging. Hopefully our staff isn't naive enough to realize this and putting more focus on other targets we have better odds of landing...

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
I think Diallo to UConn is a pipedream fellas.... Don't get ur hopes up.
If I remember correctly a poster on the BY asked our current players straight up, and they weren't too high on Diallo choosing us, just saying

Reaction Score
If I remember correctly a poster on the BY asked our current players straight up, and they weren't too high on Diallo choosing us, just saying
Guess you don't know much about JimOllie

Reaction Score

Yes, because our players are going to share that info with a random goober that harrases them outta nowhere.

Reaction Score
Foolish. Hami to Uconn is way more than a pipe dream. We are a legit threat to sign Hami over UK

Reaction Score
That's some insightful stuff, facepalm.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Hey I'm not tryin to anger anyone, that's just the way it looks to me.... Hope to hell i'm wrong tho.... I blame the AAC

Reaction Score
When ever you lose hope remember these words UCONN COMPLIANNCE :)

Reaction Score
One of the guys that I talked in the aau circles said that this is not a done deal with hami visiting uk this weekend

Reaction Score
One of the guys that I talked in the aau circles said that this is not a done deal with hami visiting uk this weekend
Could it be he goes to first nite at UCONN. Then visits UK over the wknd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom