First Night visitors? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

First Night visitors?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Enough of this! Is this really what the boneyard is suppose to be discussing?
Well it's either that or "bigs" or Hartley's height. Sooo, you know. :confused:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The updated short answer to the OP:

Paige

Nika--all the way from Croatia!

Mir

Piath

Aliyah

All of the above, from the class of 2020, have confirmed!! :)

Other possibles include Saylor and her peers from 2021. If Azzi is there, it's a really, really, really good sign.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Would it make sense if Saylor Poffenbarger wanted to pop in? Maryland is nit too far?
I am in Baltimore and it’s 6 hours without traffic

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Alexa reports that the Muhl Family is on a plane--Nika, Mom, and Dad (not sure about the little sister, who is also quite a baller), complete with photo.

For those attending, please make all the Huskies feel appreciated, especially the new players and recruits. Evelyn, Anna, and Nika have come from Europe to be Huskies. And Evina came from hell! ;)

Reaction Score
As I recall, 2021 prospect Caroline Ducharme was at first night last year on an unofficial visit. Does someone know if there still mutual UConn interest? ASGR has Caroline rated #9 in their 10/8/19 rankings for top 75 for 2021 prospects, although she has dropped in ESPNW Hoopgurlz rankings. Both Caroline and Saylor are listed as 6’ 2” by ASGR, whereas ESPN lists Caroline as 5’ 10”. Is that a typo by ASGR, or has Caroline grown considerably? I would share the ASGR link, but I don’t know how to attach it here in my BY post. Caroline seems like a great person with a killer 3 point shot from the little I’ve read. She and Saylor are listed as playing similar positions, but I recall Saylor’s coach/mom stating that her daughter was versatile and could play several positions. Thoughts?

Last edited:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
As I recall, 2021 prospect Caroline Ducharme was at first night last year on an unofficial visit. Does someone know if there still mutual UConn interest? ASGR has Caroline rated #9 in their 10/8/19 rankings for top 75 for 2021 prospects, although she has dropped in ESPNW Hoopgurlz rankings. Both Caroline and Saylor are listed as 6’ 2” by ASGR, whereas ESPN lists Caroline as 5’ 10”. Is that a typo by ASGR, or has Caroline grown considerably? I would share the ASGR link, but I don’t know how to attach it here in my BY post. Caroline seems like a great person with a killer 3 point shot from the little I’ve read. She and Saylor are listed as playing similar positions, but I recall Saylor’s coach/mom stating that her daughter was versatile and could play several positions. Thoughts?
Note that ESPN began evaluating Caroline back in 2015 and most likely have not updated her height although she has clearly grown. As to current UCONN interest that is hard to say but if I had to guess I say likely not, because UCONN 2 guards coming in 2020 Paige and Nika and another in 21 Saylor and a offer to Azzi. As of this summer UCONN was also still evaluating these 21 Guards/Wing: Citron, Rivers, Verhulst, & Oelhoffen.
Although I would love to see her at UCONN, Ducharme is a terrific player and a straight As, IVY league caliber student who will have earned many great options.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Note that ESPN began evaluating Caroline back in 2015 and most likely have not updated her height although she has clearly grown. As to current UCONN interest that is hard to say but if I had to guess I say likely not, because UCONN 2 guards coming in 2020 Paige and Nika and another in 21 Saylor and a offer to Azzi. As of this summer UCONN was also still evaluating these 21 Guards/Wing: Citron, Rivers, Verhulst, & Oelhoffen.
Although I would love to see her at UCONN, Ducharme is a terrific player and a straight As, IVY league caliber student who will have earned many great options.
She would have to be Caroline Ducharme in UConn annals. That is difficult to accommodate.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
She would have to be Caroline Ducharme in UConn annals. That is difficult to accommodate.
She would also have to be the the second Caroline.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Caroline Ducharme or Caroline2. I would gladly accommodate either if Geno thinks she is a good fit.

Reaction Score
Hope her flight is on time. Bradley can be a lonely place to wait. When they closed the gates to well-wishers I always waited in the Sheraton lounge.

Reaction Score

Thank you for your insight, @CocoHusky

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom