First Night Takeaway’s (or lack there off ) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

First Night Takeaway’s (or lack there off )

Reaction Score
I wasn't watching that closely from home, but there was basically 0 recognition that they just won a National Championship right? I know banner isn't going up until Nov 6 but that struck me as odd. Seemed like they put on the same event as the last couple years and didn't think outside that narrow window.

Reaction Score
I wasn't watching that closely from home, but there was basically 0 recognition that they just won a National Championship right? I know banner isn't going up until Nov 6 but that struck me as odd. Seemed like they put on the same event as the last couple years and didn't think outside that narrow window.
Sounds like DH didnt want more.

Reaction Score
Pretty much. I wish they had done a quick ring ceremony or something

Reaction Score
My takeaway:

Jayden has very similar form to Alex. They keep their offhand straight instead of their shooting arm and bring the ball to the left side of their face, ala Lonzo Ball.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I’m too lazy to go digging up receipts, but there were a TON of posters in the first 1-2 years of Hurley’s time here who said to get used to ugly ball because beautiful offense was not something Hurley was ever known for / capable of doing.

I’m so glad he’s proven them all wrong over the last year, can’t wait for this year!
I was worried about his offense based on how his teams played before he got here. But last year was the most modern NBA style offense I’ve seen a college team run. Impressive as hell. Took him a few years to have a roster that could pull it off.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I thought this Clingan photo bomb was funny.

1697331115851.jpeg

I don't even think it was intended.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
My takeaway:

Jayden has very similar form to Alex. They keep their offhand straight instead of their shooting arm and bring the ball to the left side of their face, ala Lonzo Ball.
Do you think he will be as good as canning a three at the buzzer as Alex? If so, we're going to be better than good.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Do you think he will be as good as canning a three at the buzzer as Alex? If so, we're going to be better than good.

Just like Log was better than bad it's good.

Reaction Score
Ross is in the same league for making 3's under pressure as Alex and Spencer?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom