First night question, ESPN3 | The Boneyard

First night question, ESPN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I see that ESPN3 has listed the event as Uconn First Night. Does this mean they will show the Uconn First Night in its entirety? Or will they be cutting between Uconn's and other teams like ESPNU will at 9:00?

Reaction Score
I see that ESPN3 has listed the event as Uconn First Night. Does this mean they will show the Uconn First Night in its entirety? Or will they be cutting between Uconn's and other teams like ESPNU will at 9:00?

I'm pretty sure they show everything on espn3. EspnU will be cutting between teams.

Reaction Score
ESPN3 will presumably show it in its entirety since it is a separate event (along with Louisville, UNC, etc.). ESPNU shows whip-aroun coverage, and not live. So we may not come on for a while.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Awesome. Will be watching live.

Reaction Score
For those who dont have espn3 on tv, you can watch first night in its entirity on espn3.com or what Im doing, watching it on espn3 on xbox360. much better than small computer screen. dying to see andre the giant

Reaction Score
I usually sign in with an at&t account but that's not working tonight. Unfortunately I'm stuck with cablevision and don't get espn3. Does anyone know if it will be streamed elsewhere?

Reaction Score
I usually sign in with an at&t account but that's not working tonight. Unfortunately I'm stuck with cablevision and don't get espn3. Does anyone know if it will be streamed elsewhere?

I am updating my X-Box. Can I watch it through X-Box360 even though I have Cablevision?

Reaction Score
Wow this is pretty awesome on the XBox, wouldn't have even thought about watching it this way. Thanks!

Reaction Score
I am updating my X-Box. Can I watch it through X-Box360 even though I have Cablevision?

Nope, Cablevision is not affiliated it says so can't even watch it on X-Box live. That is bull . If ESPN has an agreement with Microsoft to have it on there and I am paying for X-Box Live I should get to watch it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Wow this is pretty awesome on the XBox, wouldn't have even thought about watching it this way. Thanks!
I watch all the football games this way, and the non-national basketball games (metro Boston, no SNY). Now I can even watch on my iPhone, which is likely to lead to divorce if done in the wrong settting.

Reaction Score
So wait, ESPN isn't broadcasting the scrimmage (the only part I wanted to see)? Figures. Broadcast the least interesting aspect of the whole thing.
Now I'm out of luck since I started drinking after I figured I wouldn't be able to make it up to Gampel in time. Now I'm a few too many deep to go check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom