first night poster | The Boneyard

first night poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJ

Reaction Score
317840_181297278616766_120090728070755_406377_742831708_n.jpg

i love it. although, i am glad i got the b.ball for just the men to sign! so excited for tomooorrrrrow.

SJ

Reaction Score
hmm, sorry it's not too big. the look on JL's face is priceless.

SJ

Reaction Score
i may have failed at my first thread, and stay a new member permanently, but i am glad to have found a bunch of people that obsess over uconn b.ball as much as i do. i do not have the language that many seem to master. what i see in a player, i can't describe in terms others understand. i make up my own. but i am trying to learn!

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if they will be selling these? Since I'm down in DC, I can't make it up for first night, but would love one!

Reaction Score
View attachment 136
i love it. although, i am glad i got the b.ball for just the men to sign! so excited for tomooorrrrrow.

Last year I'm pretty sure they didn't let the players sign anything but the posters that they give you. My brother brought a ball but they didn't let him get any autographs on it. Not sure what the deal is this year but I assume it will be the same.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
View attachment 136

Yup just tweeted the athletic department and the said no personal items so basketballs are out. I dont get why they wont allow a basketball team to sign a basketball as that would make to much sense, prolly know people are going to sell them. :mad:

Reaction Score
i may have failed at my first thread, and stay a new member permanently, but i am glad to have found a bunch of people that obsess over uconn b.ball as much as i do. i do not have the language that many seem to master. what i see in a player, i can't describe in terms others understand. i make up my own. but i am trying to learn!
Welcome. I have a feeling you will fit in fine. Remember- it is spelled dook-we are DOOMED!- WINNING- and haikoes (sp?)- also if you really need to know something it might take 20 minutes. Hope that helps.

Reactions: SJ

SJ

Reaction Score
Yup just tweeted the athletic department and the said no personal items so basketballs are out. I dont get why they wont allow a basketball team to sign a basketball as that would make to much sense, prolly know people are going to sell them. :mad:
i asked how the autograph thing works on the huskies FB page, and mentioned the basketball, and they explained without telling me i can't have it done. that stinks. i paid for expedited shipping, grrr... well, i am just going to have to ask one of the players in my class to bring it to practice and give it to him for Christmas (original plan) (which he didn't seem too thrilled about). sell it! blasphemy!

Reaction Score
That's too bad about the basketball, but poster looks really nice!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
poster is sweet. they give everyone that poster and u can get it autographed by all the players??? if so i really want 1!

Reaction Score
I could pick one up and ship it to you. If interested pm me

If you are willing to, I'd also be interested in one of these posters as well. Of course, I'll cover all related shipping costs to have it shipped to me in PA. Not sure how to PM you though. If you read this message, please PM me if you'd be gracious enough to grab me one. Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom