First Night is Upon Us | The Boneyard

First Night is Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anybody else as psyched me?! Plan on getting in line around 3 (I want that shirt O.O).

Oh, and make sure we start a Michael Bradley chant when the announce his name, man deserves it.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Anybody else as psyched me?! Plan on getting in line around 3 (I want that shirt O.O).

Oh, and make sure we start a Michael Bradley chant when the announce his name, man deserves it.
I plan on being there. What do you want to chant? How about just a huge standing O?

SJ

Reaction Score

yeah what's the chant? "brad-ley, brad-ley"...
do you sincerely think one should be there at 3? i really want the t-shirt too but i'm not sure the ten year old will enjoy 2 hours in the rain before any activity starts! also, do you know if there is one line to get in, or are the people who want autographs wait in a different line?

got my pompoms and my useless basketball :( today! woo-hoo! let's get this party started!

Reaction Score
To any boneyarders I might be able to snag 5 extra shirts if you can't get or and want to PM me your size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom