Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
3:00 FanFest outside Gampel
4:00 Gampel doors open....fans can watch UConn/Cincy volleyball match
5:30-6:30 autograph sessions for the men and women
7:00 Basketball activities start...'basketball' having a very liberal interpretation

Got to be some dance steps included:
Prediction: Moriah Jefferson to be this year's Dance Diva.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
3:00 FanFest outside Gampel
4:00 Gampel doors open....fans can watch UConn/Cincy volleyball match
5:30-6:30 autograph sessions for the men and women
7:00 Basketball activities start...'basketball' having a very liberal interpretation

Got to be some dance steps included:
Prediction: Moriah Jefferson to be this year's Dance Diva.

Too true...!

I bet you're right about Moriah....but let's not forget Big Momma Stef. When Stef has come out of the tunnel for her first two First Night introductions, she has shown a lot of moves and not a lot of reservations on using them! The girl can lay it down.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Too true...!

I bet you're right about Moriah....but let's not forget Big Momma Stef. When Stef has come out of the tunnel for her first two First Night introductions, she has shown a lot of moves and not a lot of reservations on using them! The girl can lay it down.
I believe that is "drop it like it's hot"

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Just over 2 weeks to go! I want a full report from all in attendance. I'll be in Maui.

I hope the weather is good for you guys. I was there for the intro of Mel, Charde, and Ketia, and the weather was quite dreary.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Just over 2 weeks to go! I want a full report from all in attendance. I'll be in Maui.

I hope the weather is good for you guys. I was there for the intro of Mel, Charde, and Ketia, and the weather was quite dreary.

Lots of airline travel points in your account this year, eh Milford?? :D

Hope you enjoy the beaches! Is this a retirement celebration/trip?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Considering going myself. Not exactly difficult to get there and it sounds like a lot of fun. If I can arrange baby sitting, I shall.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Lots of airline travel points in your account this year, eh Milford?? :D

Hope you enjoy the beaches! Is this a retirement celebration/trip?
Thanks!

I've been flying United mostly, and following the Continental merger, new CEO Jeff Smisek downgraded the Premier Silver benefits to exclude guaranteed Economy Plus seating (reasonable legroom) at the time of booking. So I decided I needed to either find another carrier or fly more to get to the Premier Gold level. I chose the latter.

If you are on a United flight, listen carefully when Smisek's video comes on before the flight. The booing and hissing you hear is coming from Silver members like myself.

Yeah, I'm splurging a little. The 3 weeks in Maui are a pre-retirement trip. The 3 weeks in So. Cal. in November are a post-retirement celebration. Life is good. A 40-0 Husky season would make it even better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom