DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
images

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
What drugs do they have you on, anyway?! And can I get some!!!:cool:

I take about a dozen pills daily :confused: , a few of them often. :( Happy the IV/PICC Line is Off/Out:)

Reaction Score
Do you need tickets for First Night? Open seating, first come first serve?

Reaction Score
This year first night will be unlike anything seen before as it takes on a “Glow-in-the-Dark” theme. The first 5,000 fans will receive special glow-in-the-dark sunglasses. Additional glow-in-the-dark giveaways will be distributed throughout the night. Fans are encouraged to wear neon and other glow in the dark items to the event.

This year’s show will once again be headlined by an inter-squad scrimmage with one team coached by head women’s basketball coach Geno Auriemma and the other coached by head men’s basketball coach Kevin Ollie. The night will feature a state of the art light show, 3-point shooting contest, dunk contest, performances by the Pep Band, prize giveaways and so much more.

Gampel Pavilion doors will open at 6 p.m. Meet the 2015-16 men's and women's basketball teams as they sign autographs for Husky fans from 6– 7p.m. in the Athletic Director's lobby (located between the East and South entrances).

The show is scheduled to run from 7:30 – 8:45 p.m.

Also:

2 p.m. – UConn Volleyball vs. East Carolina
3 p.m. – Fan Fest on Fairfield Way
6 p.m. – Doors Open for First Night
6 p.m. – 7 PM– Autograph Session
6 p.m. – Pre-event begins
7:30 p.m. – Showtime

[MORE]

Any suggestions on interesting things to do in the area between volleyball and the evening event?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Any suggestions on interesting things to do in the area between volleyball and the evening event?
make a few purchases at the Co-Op

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Should be about peak color in CT so driving around the back roads in the late afternoon light would be beautiful if the weather cooperates. There is always ice cream! And Pizza!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I really liked it better when the Women were alone and could concentrate on meeting the players and see them scrimmage each other without the men's "look at me dunk it brand of ball thrown in! I don't want contests, silly games, & loud music, I want UCONN WBB for 1 1/2 to 2 hours! Now I get the autographs and go home!
I've seen analogous comments on the men's board. UConn's men's and women's dominance is a unique marketing opportunity. It makes sense to exploit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom