First game I've been able to watch | The Boneyard

First game I've been able to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
This is the first game I've been able to watch. Win or lose, I like what I am seeing.

Reaction Score
This is their best game of the year, no question about it - really promising showing and I think what most of us expected this year, in particularly on the defensive end. This game feels a lot like Butler/Finals here in the 2nd half. Playing a team that would rely on execution/3 pointer, adjusting to it and taking advantage of how physically overmatched ND is.

Reaction Score
Wait a minute.... I thought Tom was dead.

Btw, nice to see all the old familiar nutjobs hanging out here.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
LOVED the way the margin stretched with occasional offense as the defense made stop after stop until ND couldn't even hit make baskets when things weren't airtight. Most enjoyable half of the season.

Reaction Score
"]This is the first game I've been able to watch.

I couldn't watch it. ESPN was horrible. All color (much related to other games and topics) and no play by play. Listened to Joe D despite the long delay between radio and TV.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score

I couldn't watch it. ESPN was horrible. All color (much related to other games and topics) and no play by play. Listened to Joe D despite the long delay between radio and TV.
My kids ask me why Joe D seems so excited when the other team scores.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score

I watched nearly the entire game on ESPN2 with the volume on mute. I couldn't take the announcers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom