First (exhibition) game next week | Page 2 | The Boneyard

First (exhibition) game next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
damn i wish cptv was streaming this game.. or someone was

Last word from Harriet was that no final decision has been made by cptv. But I think it will be streamed on Husky Vision, though it's not free.

Reaction Score
Last word from Harriet was that no final decision has been made by cptv. But I think it will be streamed on Husky Vision, though it's not free.

not a uconn student and i dnt live in ct

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
not a uconn student and i dnt live in ct
Husky Vision is an Internet service available nationwide/worldwide. It covers certain things.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Husky Vision is an Internet service available nationwide/worldwide. It covers certain things.
Huh, and I thought it was a trait that enabled our storied point guards to see the entire court and visualize how to construct the perfect play. Silly me.

Reaction Score
I surely am ready for the season to begin... RU? Know we will be in the top Tenn.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Huh, and I thought it was a trait that enabled our storied point guards to see the entire court and visualize how to construct the perfect play. Silly me.
Same here. The reason we lead the nation in assists! :)

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I surely am ready for the season to begin... RU? Know we will be in the top Tenn.

You'll fit in well here - that's all we need is another punster! ;)

Reaction Score
RE: The opening game prediction...I think every player will see some minutes and it might be like a hockey game, with replacements coming in as a "line" - as in "The Doty Line" or "The Banks Line.":)
RE: The opening game prediction...I think every player will see some minutes and it might be like a hockey game, with replacements coming in as a "line" - as in "The Doty Line" or "The Banks Line.":)

Reaction Score
Thursday, November 3 vs. Assumption. The season is getting close!

I'm making the assumption that we'll win big.

And then we'll be on pace to roll Pace the following week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom