First Death Storm of 2016 | The Boneyard

First Death Storm of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
All signs point to a major Nor Easter coming up this way just in time for the Georgetown game. Better stock up on milk, water, and beer!

Last edited:

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
All signs point to a major Nor Easter coming up this way just in time for the Georgetown game. Better stock up on milk, water, and beer!
AND Toilet Paper. Way to funny in the area I live in, first sign of any weatherman speaking of a possibility of a storm, people rush to a small market down the street for milk, eggs and toilet paper. The owner of the store and myself crack up.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
AND Toilet Paper. Way to funny in the area I live in, first sign of any weatherman speaking of a possibility of a storm, people rush to a small market down the street for milk, eggs and toilet paper. The owner of the store and myself crack up.

Can never have enough Tyler Phommachanh tho

Reaction Score
This storm will be as gutless and heartless as our team. Doomed.

Reaction Score
If the storm continues on track secondary market prices will plummet.

Reaction Score
image.png
I don't have time to get all that stuff but being a Mcgyver fan I think I got it covered

Reaction Score
If the storm continues on track secondary market prices will plummet.
Thought about listing my tickets today and buying for cheap on Friday night. Then I realized $20 isn't that much money to risk paying more. I'm going no matter what, it's only a 10 minute drive for me

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Thought about listing my tickets today and buying for cheap on Friday night. Then I realized $20 isn't that much money to risk paying more. I'm going no matter what, it's only a 10 minute drive for me

For $20 tickets, I'm shocked the thought even crossed your mind.

Reaction Score
There's a local weather blogger here North Jersey who has a reputation for being fairly good, called Sandy perfectly for example. He's calling for a big time storm with the bulleseye of 1 to 2 feet between DC and Philadelphia. Guess its time to pay for the mild winter.

http://theedgeweather.blogspot.com/

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
There's a local weather blogger here North Jersey who has a reputation for being fairly good, called Sandy perfectly for example. He's calling for a big time storm with the bulleseye of 1 to 2 feet between DC and Philadelphia. Guess its time to pay for the mild winter.

http://theedgeweather.blogspot.com/

Fine with me. Bough a snow blower last winter, used it a lot but would like to use it again someday.

If its gonna be cold, lets have some frickin white stuff outside.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Fine with me. Bough a snow blower last winter, used it a lot but would like to use it again someday.

If its gonna be cold, lets have some frickin white stuff outside.

These southern storms suck. Probably will miss VT I want 1-2 feet on Killington.

Reaction Score
At this junction the models are easily calling for 10-20 inches for CT.

Of course, that could change. Take it with a grain of salt...

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'd say there's little chance the game will be postponed unless Georgetown doesn't think ahead and leave DC in time.

It'll be much worse in DC than it will be in Connecticut.

Reaction Score
At this junction the models are easily calling for 10-20 inches for CT.

Of course, that could change. Take it with a grain of salt...

I'm not sure what model your looking at, as I'm see late afternoon snow showers for Saturday, with 1-2 inches at night. Better call off the game

Reaction Score
I'm not sure what model your looking at, as I'm see late afternoon snow showers for Saturday, with 1-2 inches at night. Better call off the game

He posted that on Monday, the difference two days make lol.

Reaction Score
The Euro that the meteorologists use for their forecasts is going to be released at 3:20pm. It'll be interesting to see if this storm moves further north.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom