Finally... | The Boneyard

Finally...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Despite the lopsided score, UCONN and RU are obviously extremely close in talent level to each other. When we had the advantage early in our 1A time, we weren't really noticeably better, and they weren't noticeably better on THEIR recent run over us, either. This will continue to be a great rivalry!

1) Congrats to the UCONN players and coaches-finally got a W against a solid RU team!

2) Set the tone early with the crushing tackle of RU rb to force a fumble and lead to a TD.

3) RU is still dirty as &. "Family" bracelet my ash-dive at opponents legs no matter how impossible a comeback is when they're in Victory formation. Perhaps Schiano can take his 2.3 Million dollar salary and bulldoze a SECOND nature preserve to build a guest house. He graduates his players and deserves credit for that, but he still allows his team to play dirty.

4) Nick Williams and the return units-phenomenal!

5) I love McCombs combination of patience, vision, ball security, and ability to make a quick, hard cut and immediately get positive yardage. Nice work out of the backfield today, too. He has continued to develop as the season has gone on. Wonderful season for sure! (Now please, stop raising your hands on good plays and go back to the huddle.)

6) What the FFFFF is Don Brown doing up 40-10 with his coverages that it allowed RU to get free behind the secondary players for 2 lightning-quick TD's? His D did a great job today but he showed zero judgment IMO in terms of having deep coverage to keep pass plays in front of the secondary.

7) Trevardo Williams = MAN!

8) RU has LOTS of huge playmakers at WR.

9) I still don't prefer the 2 headed monster at QB, but it does seem like they're starting to make it work for sure.

9) I can finally go back to enjoying seeing James Gandolfini for the next year....I have missed enjoying him! I'm glad it was us who knocked them out of a BCS bowl-too many bizzarre "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory" games against them, so at least this was a nice added touch.

10) One tough game to go against Cincy and a bowl trip on the line-that would be a positive for sure in the coaching transition.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
if we win next week and are bowl elgible, then where do we end up??? we beat cuse and ruty so why not NYC??? it would be huge for this fanbase to put 25k+ in nyc on a down year...

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I couldn't afford to get to Glendale last year, but if we are Pinstripping it this year I will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom