Finally, Someone Remembers There Is A Game Sunday | The Boneyard

Finally, Someone Remembers There Is A Game Sunday

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Main information for me is that it is on CBSSN. I like their telecasts better than ESPN usually.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Yeah, in the middle of the first quarter run last Monday the ESPN crew prattled through two possessions about a warriors Celtic game. God forbid they should work their assignment and use their heads about when to plug other programming.

Reaction Score
Lots of folks remember. We're expecting snow out this way, so who knows how big the crowd will be. Of course, if they turned the cash bar into an open bar, a lot more folks might come. I don't know how many of them would make it home, however....
(And wondering what kind of quiche there is besides an "egg quiche". Not sure I want to find out.)

Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 5.58.18 PM.png

Reaction Score
(And wondering what kind of quiche there is besides an "egg quiche". Not sure I want to find out.)

View attachment 28682 [/QUOTE]
Think this is a definition by commission rather than omission - there’s egg but nothing else.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
stock-vector-emoticon-showing-a-screw-loose-sign-by-twisting-his-finger-into-temple-you-are-crazy-195080234.jpg

• Heat oven to 350°F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
  • In medium bowl, mix half-and-half, eggs, salt and pepper; set aside. Layer bacon, cheeses and onion in crust-lined plate. ...
  • Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.

Reaction Score
right, all quiches have eggs, but every quiche has to have more than eggs; at the very least a crust, but as Rocky suggests, bacon, onion, etc. which is a Q. Lorraine, lots of choices. spinach, for example, is a popular one. I've never heard it called simply an "egg quiche". It's like saying I want a vodka Bloody Mary. Hmmm....

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This is Quiche Season. On February 14, we all give our significant other hugs and quiches. :D

Reaction Score
right, all quiches have eggs, but every quiche has to have more than eggs; at the very least a crust, but as Rocky suggests, bacon, onion, etc. which is a Q. Lorraine, lots of choices. spinach, for example, is a popular one. I've never heard it called simply an "egg quiche". It's like saying I want a vodka Bloody Mary. Hmmm....

Take the "crust" away and you get the Italian Frittata. ;)

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Lots of folks remember. We're expecting snow out this way, so who knows how big the crowd will be. Of course, if they turned the cash bar into an open bar, a lot more folks might come. I don't know how many of them would make it home, however....

View attachment 28682
Quiche I get, but what the heck is tator tots/ Some sort of daycare or preschool maybe?

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Lol, mini spuds?
I have eaten many taters in my life, but never even saw a tator. Struck me as odd. But mini spuds will do!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom