Finally jumping on the Ice Bus | The Boneyard

Finally jumping on the Ice Bus

Reaction Score
I don't post often and when I do, it is on the football forum. Have season tix to football and have for a long time. I have been to a ton of basketball games (Men and Women) but I am finally jumping on the Ice bus and going to a game. My first hockey game in HCC (XL) since the Whalers left town. UConn Vs Merrimack 2/4, 5 tix. See you there!

Reaction Score
I don't post often and when I do, it is on the football forum. Have season tix to football and have for a long time. I have been to a ton of basketball games (Men and Women) but I am finally jumping on the Ice bus and going to a game. My first hockey game in HCC (XL) since the Whalers left town. UConn Vs Merrimack 2/4, 5 tix. See you there!
Come on board...the ride is fun..albeit sometimes VERY frustrating! You can't beat the quality of the competition for the price of your ticket.

Reaction Score
I hope the team is motivated against Merrimack.
I hope that performance against Yale motivates them for the rest of the season. One thing that is still evident...they still don't have the depth to over come missing a kid like El-Mir.

Reaction Score
I hope that performance against Yale motivates them for the rest of the season. One thing that is still evident...they still don't have the depth to over come missing a kid like El-Mir.
Losing to Sacred Heart and being called out for lack of motivation before did not do much for them. With Yale being weak in the net this season, I was surprised UConn didn't jump on that.

I might have to go to the game in Bridgeport vs Maine and yell stuff behind the bench.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Losing to Sacred Heart and being called out for lack of motivation before did not do much for them. With Yale being weak in the net this season, I was surprised UConn didn't jump on that.

I might have to go to the game in Bridgeport vs Maine and yell stuff behind the bench.
There is no might...there is only...do.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom