Finally healthy, UConn linebacker Eli Thomas looking to make an impact (Fuller) | The Boneyard

Finally healthy, UConn linebacker Eli Thomas looking to make an impact (Fuller)

Reaction Score
Finally healthy, UConn linebacker Eli Thomas looking to make an impact

>>“He came to our summer camp last year really on his own accord, ran a great 40 time, tested really well and did unbelievable in the drills,” UConn linebackers coach Jon Wholley said. “We got his transcript and was able to get him in, we offered him a scholarship there and he committed to us.”<<

>>“You just watch him work and he reminds me of some of the guys that we had before who were outstanding leaders — Alfred Fincher, Ryan Krug, Uyi (Osunde) and guys like that. He is one of those guys that all he does is go hard. You watch him during workouts, he is going hard. He’ll back up what he says and he is not afraid to confront people if they aren’t doing it the right way and that to me from my perspective, when you have a guy like that, it can change the whole dynamic on your team if you don’t have it.<<

>>“I am an aggressive player, I have a high motor,” Thomas said. “I am relentless, I am hungry when I am on the field. I don’t like to lose at all and I take everything really personally so I will do anything to not lose.”<<

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom