Finally a QB. | The Boneyard

Finally a QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He is doing great. Accurate. Steps up. Opens up the running game. I am starting to feel better.

Reaction Score
I agree and am in no mood to nit pick but what does it say about ALL of these coaches who for the last two years kept him on the bench.

Reaction Score
On nosticals point, I wonder about others that can't get a whiff of playing time on a winless team.

Reaction Score
Well I thought Boyle looked good in his first game and Casey showed some good things. Hope he can develop further but as I've said before, QB far from our only issue. Though he should have been the first backup this year while Tim learned. This season was a trainwreck because we failed to change coaches earlier. A deep hole to relearn how to win.

Reaction Score
QB is not nearly our worst issue. Our back up offensive tackles are a real problem. Watching Gifford get manhandled on back to back plays by according to the announcers, a third team DT, did not give me the warm fuzzies for next year either.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Settle down. We went through this with Boyle after USF.

Reaction Score
I thought Casey was weak early and weak late. In between he was great.

Reaction Score
QB is not nearly our worst issue. Our back up offensive tackles are a real problem. Watching Gifford get manhandled on back to back plays by according to the announcers, a third team DT, did not give me the warm fuzzies for next year either.
According to the announcers we were playing the Scarlet Nights so take it with a grain of salt.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Settle down. We went through this with Boyle after USF.

Exactly.

This was a dreadful defense and we still managed to give them their lowest point total of the season.

Given how fond we are of knocking crowns off kids' heads, perhaps we should wait before putting one on Casey.

Reaction Score
I will be very surprised if we are able to field a team that wins without a QB who can run the ball. All these inside reads without the QB having any threat to run as well as all pass attempts with the QB never taking off when the receivers are covered or there is an opening in front of him are making it too easy on the opposing defense. Casey did well today, pretty accurate on most throws. I think we screwed ourselves with not running the ball when we got the ball back down 7 in the 4th. I don't know why Lamelle didn't see the field until late in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom