Finally, a fitting nick name for KML? | The Boneyard

Finally, a fitting nick name for KML?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
She is so smooth, so fluid. After watching her play against Stanford, all I could think of was this- Cool Hand Kaleena!

Any thoughts?

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
She is so smooth, so fluid. After watching her play against Stanford, all I could think of was this- Cool Hand Kaleena!

Any thoughts?

I call her "Kimmel." It is short, easy, and a good phonetic representation of KML.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
OC, given the behavior of Jimmy Kimmel that might not be considered a complement.

Reaction Score

Any thoughts?
I like "KJ" - Kaleena Jordan <- middle name per a post in one of the threads.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She called Breanna "Baby Husky."

I think Kaleena is "Baby Jordan."

If Diana was known as Dee (or D), I think K. Or as "Woman in Blue," she is Agent K.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
He is better on his own show but I have loathed him as an inhumorous twit ever since the Man Show.

Reaction Score
My vote goes to "K". She Would be recognized nationwide by one letter. I cried when the Man Show went off the air. I loved the Juggies. I suppose one man's inhumorous ( perhaps an unhumorous typo) twit is another's comedic god.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
My vote goes to "K". She Would be recognized nationwide by one letter. I cried when the Man Show went off the air. I loved the Juggies. I suppose one man's inhumorous ( perhaps an unhumorous typo) twit is another's comedic god.
Yes, typo, and I agree since I rarely find him funny it is likely about taste and probably generational perspective.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I think Jimmy Kimmel is very funny now, and I was very bummed when The Man Show went off of the air ... and the Juggies were not my main attraction. I thought they were funny. Regarding the generational aspect, I'm 55 chronologically, but my wife often comments on the age-maturity disconnect.

Regarding a KML nickname, I prefer to let her teammates decide.

Reaction Score
Yes, typo, and I agree since I rarely find him funny it is likely about taste and probably generational perspective.
Guilty on both counts. I know you young people don't enjoy the same sense of humor as those of us who have been around for a while. And yes, I've never turned up my nose to a bawdy joke or a double entendre. I even laugh once in a while.

Reaction Score
I've been referring to her as Baby Jesus (or BJ in "other" company), ever since last year when Geno said this: "Everyone goes through rough spots,” Auriemma said. “Even baby Jesus [Mosqueda-Lewis] didn't make a jump shot today. She was the second coming, everyone’s already anointed her. She’s going to score 4,000 points" (last November, in the Courant)

(Sorry, Padre.)

Reaction Score
I usually use her first name when shouting praises at the TV during games, but if I had to come up with a descriptive nickname it would be an almost homonym on her last name--how about "Loose"? She certainly appears that way, no matter what the pressure...

Reaction Score
Good idea, but I think "Easy Money" would be more appropriate.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Rarely? You mean there was a moment or nanosecond when you found him funny? Please send me some credible evidence of that moment. Perhaps we can get it into a reference on his Wikipedia page.

But maybe Kaleenup Crew, and Kaleenup time starts as soon as the ball is tossed up.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Speaking for the few of us who have no idea who Jimmy Kimmel is, I just say, "Hi".

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Rarely? You mean there was a moment or nanosecond when you found him funny? Please send me some credible evidence of that moment. Perhaps we can get it into a reference on his Wikipedia page.
Nah, that isn't likely to help his career. He is doing just fine without my fandom. Most do. As you can imagine I don't find most folks with the vulgarity of Carolla and Kimmel very entertaining. Consider it a professional predisposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom