Final Player Rankings by Class | The Boneyard

Final Player Rankings by Class

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Women’s College Basketball Final Overall Player Rankings for 2018/2019 – Class by Class!

All Five UConn players made the list. More players are listed only copied down to the UConn players.

SENIORS

1. Arike Ogunbowale – Notre Dame
  2. Megan Gustafson – Iowa
  3. Asia Durr – Louisville
  4. Kalani Brown – Baylor
  5. Teaira McCowan – Mississippi State
  6. Napheesa Collier – Connecticut
  7. Kristine Anigwe – California
  8. Sophie Cunningham – Missouri
  9. Katie Lou Samuelson – Connecticut
JUNIORS

1. Sabrina Ionescu – Oregon
  2. Ruthy Hebard – Oregon
  3. Lauren Cox – Baylor
  4. Jackie Young – Notre Dame
  5. Crystal Dangerfield – Connecticut
SOPHOMORES

1. Chennedy Carter – Texas A&M
  2. Aari McDonald – Arizona
  3. Satou Sabally – Oregon
  4. Destiny Slocum – Oregon State
  5. Vivian Gray – Oklahoma State
  6. Rennia Davis – Tennessee
  7. Michaela Onyenwere – UCLA
  8. Megan Walker – Connecticut
FRESHMEN

1. Rhyne Howard – Kentucky
  2. Shakira Austin – Maryland
  3. Taylor Mikesell – Maryland
  4. Christyn Williams – Connecticut

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Not a bad list but i wouldn’t have Arike as the number 1 senior. I would drop her several spots.
Your only quibble is this????
For starters-Sophie Cunningham better than KLS? NO FREAKIN WAY!!!
Kalani Brown should be dropped lower as she has not consistently put forth any effort worth noting. She's good but not over McCown, Pheesa or even KLS. Yes she should be on the list but only ahead of Anigwe and Cunningham.
Jackie should be #2
Davis should not even be on the list as Tenn is a train wreck and Davis produces only against the poor sisters of the apocalypse schools. Heck, I would be Evina Westbrook over her but neither should be on this list.
Howard is awesome so absolutely correct there. However, I have now seen the Terps duo of Austin and Mikesell and while I noted Austin is very good, ONO would take her lunch, eat it in front of her and tell her to go and get her dinner for her to eat that as well! CW is better than both of them and has proven that in bigger games than MD has ever dreamed of playing this year.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure whether any UConn fan should actually follow this type of stat aside from the fact that all 5 starters are on it. This means balance and these types of rankings reward the player that is a star on their team. We have 5 stars and that is the accomplishment I believe UConn should take from this. Each starter on the team has to sacrifice some stats in order to play at UConn. Its just the way it is.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I should put my own list out on twitter and call myself a blogger - easily do a better job than those lists. Still, it's just one person's opinion.

Reaction Score
She describes her background here.

About the Writer

Not sure why some people are annoyed about this stuff. The writer clearly puts time into it and she is not saying she is the greatest expert. Just be happy there is a list to poke and disagree with. ;)
If she is not the greatest, why we are even starting a thread here? You could certainly start a more intelligent list for us to poke ... basically we trust you more than her! She is definitely a UConn homie, blindly.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
She describes her background here.

About the Writer

Not sure why some people are annoyed about this stuff. The writer clearly puts time into it and she is not saying she is the greatest expert. Just be happy there is a list to poke and disagree with. ;)
Yup or select the Ignore Thread option, something that has come in very handy this season.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
If she is not the greatest, why we are even starting a thread here? You could certainly start a more intelligent list for us to poke ... basically we trust you more than her! She is definitely a UConn homie, blindly.

Me, no way. UConn homie. :confused:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom