Final Game Tix Suggestions | The Boneyard

Final Game Tix Suggestions

t-gal

T for Trouble
Reaction Score
Looking for suggestions to get 2 tix to the final game, especially if we win. I was thinking that some of the UND fans would sell theirs if they lose, but not sure the best place to obtain them. I’m not registered with McGraw’s Bench forum, so all suggestions are welcome.

I had trouble with the kludgy site the WBB used last year (and this year) to obtain FF tickets & I’d rather not use Ticketmaster, Stubhub, etc, since their ticketing fees are ridiculous. Would rather pay another bbal fan and not a conglomerate.

Thanks!
T

Reaction Score
Looking for suggestions to get 2 tix to the final game, especially if we win. I was thinking that some of the UND fans would sell theirs if they lose, but not sure the best place to obtain them. I’m not registered with McGraw’s Bench forum, so all suggestions are welcome.

I had trouble with the kludgy site the WBB used last year (and this year) to obtain FF tickets & I’d rather not use Ticketmaster, Stubhub, etc, since their ticketing fees are ridiculous. Would rather pay another bbal fan and not a conglomerate.

Thanks!
T
Hang out outside the arena when fans are leaving the 2nd semi game. Many ND fans should be selling their tickets, and will be a lot cheaper than the online secondary market.

Reaction Score
Tickets for the championship game are much easier to acquire than for the semifinal. Prepare a ticket interest sign in advance of the semifinals. Hold it up outside the arena as fans are filing out at the conclusion, half of whom are disappointed and motivated to sell. I’m from New Orleans, host of many FF’s of both genders. Technique has never failed yet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom