Final Four | The Boneyard

Final Four

Reaction Score
If UCONN shoots the way they did they will be hard to beat. I hope Stanford wins tomorrow night. And I would love to see Iowa pull the upset .. but if not I do like Mulky she has always shown such respect for Geno and our program. All I know it’s going to be a great final four. Im really excited where this team is. If we play Notre Dame again I know we can beat them again even though the game we played in south bend at the beginning of the season was so early it meant nothing but bragging rights. If we play them in the semis I hope we evenge the heartbreak of last years buzzer beater. But this team is peaking at the right time and Katie Lou is back!! This team has grit and taking one game at a time. I’m so proud of this team!!!

Reaction Score
Well maybe your right but when she speaks of UCONN she always speaks of respect for Geno and UCONN .. but would love to see Iowa win. Lastly Baylor fans appreciate Geno and UCONN .. how many places give a coach of the opposite team a standing ovation and cheers when he walks into there gym? My point is on how respectful Baylor is to UCONN no matter how many times they played or didn’t play.

Reaction Score
She only ducked UConn in 2014-2015 and 2015-2016! Baylor and UConn played in 2013-2014 and 2016-2017 year
Yep... she returned to play UCONN AFTER Stewie, Mo and Tuck graduated... :);) how did that work out??? OH, I remember, the "Welcome to Storrs Young Lady" call from Eric Frede...(as CD drained a 3 with the shot clock nearing 0).... one of my favorite calls by a Game announcer ever. :D:D

Reaction Score
Well maybe your right but when she speaks of UCONN she always speaks of respect for Geno and UCONN .. but would love to see Iowa win. Lastly Baylor fans appreciate Geno and UCONN .. how many places give a coach of the opposite team a standing ovation and cheers when he walks into there gym? My point is on how respectful Baylor is to UCONN no matter how many times they played or didn’t play.
Like you I would like to see Iowa win ( Daughter went there ). If Baylor wins ( likely ) it's all good because of what you wrote about Baylor. On the flip side I am rooting for Stanford just because we have already played N.D. Tonight is must see T.V.

Reaction Score
Like Mulky? She ducked us all through our dominant years.
We are very respectfull of the team and coach
But don't turn around and be disrespectful of our team and coach
You might want to go and look at the replay very very closely. You've gotten better as we have.

Reaction Score
Yep... she returned to play UCONN AFTER Stewie, Mo and Tuck graduated... :);) how did that work out??? OH, I remember, the "Welcome to Storrs Young Lady" call from Eric Frede...(as CD drained a 3 with the shot clock nearing 0).... one of my favorite calls by a Game announcer ever. :D:D
And we returned the favor this year!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom