Final Four Tickets | The Boneyard

Final Four Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone have experience with scalping tickets at the FF? The wife and I are going and want to try and get seats closer than the nosebleeds. We've been to the last 3 a d always bought tickets in advance. With the possibility of the Stewie/Mo/Tuck fourpeat, we're willing to splurge. But we have no idea what the availability might be at the arena. I have looked online at the resale sites and lower or mid-level seats are scarce and quite expensive (eg, $400-$500 for all session tickets). I don't want to "splurge" to that level! Thoughts??

Reaction Score
Tough ticket is the Semi, after that the final is easy because of the two teams fans eliminated. It's always been easy to be be outside after the semis to get final tickets. The semis are harder. Bring cash. Been there done that. By the way, Indie is probably the dullest city/area to kill the time in between. Go to the Speedway museum. They have about 75% of the cars that won the Indy 500 since 1905 or what ever. All lined up year by year. Looking at the progression of technology was really interesting.

Reaction Score
Should be able to get plenty of tickets via the ND, SC and Baylor forums. They may even be at a big discount.

Reaction Score
My wife and I have been to 10 final fours. Sometimes we went with tickets, many times not, but we never had a problem. First, check the coaches board at the NCAA coaches meeting. Coaches get free tickets and many of them are eager to sell.
Also keep your eyes open on the street and in the hotel lobbies. Local sponsors and volunteers get more free tickets than they can use. They are often eager to sell. In San Antonio we bought two tickets at face while walking through the park from a local tournament volunteer.. They turned out to be two rows behind the basket.
Good luck.

Reaction Score
Come on VA and pull the trigger. Splurge! When you consider the significance of the occasion $500 a seat is cheap. ;)

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Don't forget the NCAA is headquartered there. :p

The Indiana State Museum is on the edge of the White River State Park and Massachusetts Avenue is a happenin' place. Mmmmm, Bru Burgers.

I was in Indy in August 2014 and had a great time. We rented Segways at White River State Park and had a ball, seeing the city and enjoying the sights. There are some beautiful venues along the river, too. Friendly people and a lively town - I really enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom