Final Four Tickets | The Boneyard

Final Four Tickets

Reaction Score
Got my final four tickets this morning from the ncaa site. Here's something I didn't know before this morning: If good seats don't show up at first, refresh. Eventually, some seats in a center section were offered. When I first got through all the "not a bot" stuff, only end sections showed up. I refreshed several times and got seats in section 115. Then I couldn't get four seats so I refreshed again and asked for two. Bought them. Went through the whole bot process again, refreshed several times because only seats behind the goal were offered, then got offered 2 more seats in section 115. Bought them. ALL FOUR SEATS ARE TOGETHER IN ROW 3!! Never expected that. Good luck and don't give up.

Reaction Score
I will have to tell that I had to get flash seats delivery, which I hate. I clicked to try to change that to a paper ticket but it wouldn't let me. Does anyone know if there is a way to get paper tickets if one has flash seats tickets?

Reaction Score
Yes. Call ncaa ticket order line. A nice lady there changed my order so that I will be mailed commemorative tickets.

Reaction Score
Got my final four tickets this morning from the ncaa site. Here's something I didn't know before this morning: If good seats don't show up at first, refresh. Eventually, some seats in a center section were offered. When I first got through all the "not a bot" stuff, only end sections showed up. I refreshed several times and got seats in section 115. Then I couldn't get four seats so I refreshed again and asked for two. Bought them. Went through the whole bot process again, refreshed several times because only seats behind the goal were offered, then got offered 2 more seats in section 115. Bought them. ALL FOUR SEATS ARE TOGETHER IN ROW 3!! Never expected that. Good luck and don't give up.

I agree about trying again and refreshing! We're in 115 in row A. :):):)

Reaction Score
Yes. Call ncaa ticket order line. A nice lady there changed my order so that I will be mailed commemorative tickets.
Magy
Could you provide the phone number that you called as we would like to do the same?

Thanks in advance

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Magy
Could you provide the phone number that you called as we would like to do the same?

Thanks in advance

No. It’s a violation of site rule to post email addresses or phone numbers. Post a link to the contact page instead.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I just got my tickets! Can't wait. I now have a chance to watch Uconn (at least) twice this year at Nationwide Arena. Albeit, one experience will be much closer to the court. Haha

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
I just got my tickets! Can't wait. I now have a chance to watch Uconn (at least) twice this year at Nationwide Arena. Albeit, one experience will be much closer to the court. Haha

Are you going to the opening game against Stanford on Nov 12? I'm taking my wife - this will be the first time she'll see UConn in person!

Reaction Score
Are you going to the opening game against Stanford on Nov 12? I'm taking my wife - this will be the first time she'll see UConn in person!

We'll be in Section 114, Row F. Maybe we'll see you there!

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

I am! Can't remember what section but it'll be only my second time ever seeing UConn play in person. It's quite a treat...of course that was Stewie, Tuck, MoJeff senior year, so they were otherworldly...which, I'm sure this team will be just as exciting...although, it was Gabby who sparked the game for Uconn that game.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
We'll be in Section 114, Row F. Maybe we'll see you there!

Section 121, row B!

Looking forward to seeing the team against Stanford. Had the fortune to see them in the Nashville semi’s.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom