Final Four ticket prices | The Boneyard

Final Four ticket prices

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
3CD6B23B-8501-496D-B35A-7BC49899E928.jpeg

Reaction Score
Wow. I'll just buy a larger tv and save some loot.:eek:
I was one of the “lucky” husky fans that had bought Albany ticket packages in anticipation of UConn being placed in either eastern regional bracket. So I sold the tickets (or tried) and instead traveled to watch the games on TV while celebrating my father’s 91st birthday with my brother. I was amazed at the difference in the demand for the two sets of tickets. I was unable to sell the tickets for South Carolinas bracket at $60 per seat. I was able to sell the Iowa brackets for more than $250 ea. Clearly way more demand in the market for the style of play Iowa runs (fast moving, great passing and shooting skills). Clark is amazing, but it’s fun to watch movement, passing etc. I hope that the NCAA and the league reps that direct the rules and enforcement of the game find a way to encourage more play like that- and discourage grabby, physical play that restricts movement and passing. It really is a terrific product that we witnessed last night.

Reaction Score
I was one of the “lucky” husky fans that had bought Albany ticket packages in anticipation of UConn being placed in either eastern regional bracket. So I sold the tickets (or tried) and instead traveled to watch the games on TV while celebrating my father’s 91st birthday with my brother. I was amazed at the difference in the demand for the two sets of tickets. I was unable to sell the tickets for South Carolinas bracket at $60 per seat. I was able to sell the Iowa brackets for more than $250 ea. Clearly way more demand in the market for the style of play Iowa runs (fast moving, great passing and shooting skills). Clark is amazing, but it’s fun to watch movement, passing etc. I hope that the NCAA and the league reps that direct the rules and enforcement of the game find a way to encourage more play like that- and discourage grabby, physical play that restricts movement and passing. It really is a terrific product that we witnessed last night.
I elected to keep my Albany tickets and attended the games. The Iowa - LSU game was one of the more fun and memorable games I’ve ever attended.

Reaction Score
ALWAYS wait til within an hour or two til game time, or three, or at best, even til almost game time, when those secondary market, the horribly-high-priced-now legal scalping sites- Ticketmaster Stubhub, Seatgeek, etc., prices will plummet, as sellers don't want to get stuck with not selling the tickets at all... Prices on Ticketmaster for the Iowa-LSU regional final, close to game time, for sideline tickets from as close as 5 rows from court up to about 20 rows back, went down from about $300-$400, to about $150-$200 each .....

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
ESPN picked up on the story today (April 3rd)

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
This is nonsense. I was assured on X (Twitter) that nobody cares about women's basketball. :confused:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom