Final four refs | The Boneyard

Final four refs

Reaction Score
no big east refs for final four games.
there was a heated conference call on Tuesday evening where displeasure was expressed and an oversight was all but admitted. but there has been no change. an ‘injury’ to 1-2 members of the initial crew allowing replacements from the BIG EAST to be utilized was proposed. it does not have traction

Reaction Score
there was a heated conference call on Tuesday evening where displeasure was expressed and an oversight was all but admitted. but there has been no change. an ‘injury’ to 1-2 members of the initial crew allowing replacements from the BIG EAST to be utilized was proposed. it does not have traction
Isn't Jeff Anderson (aka High Knees) a Big East ref?

Reaction Score
They should be Big12, Pac12, AAC, and MW.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Isn't Jeff Anderson (aka High Knees) a Big East ref?

Ugh, Anderson. How does he keep getting this gig?

(I hear he also has a side job in the NCAA travel and accommodations booking office.)

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I don't mind Jeff Anderson. He was very good in the Final Four last year

I don't like Ronald Grover. But the worst ref in the modern era is James Breeding, at least he's not working

Reaction Score
Ugh, Anderson. How does he keep getting this gig?

(I hear he also has a side job in the NCAA travel and accommodations booking office.)
All part of the plan. Anderson reffed the final four game against Miami. We have to keep the continuity of him refereeing in the final four again.

Reaction Score
I don't mind Jeff Anderson. He was very good in the Final Four last year

I don't like Ronald Grover. But the worst ref in the modern era is James Breeding, at least he's not working
I thought Anderson hit us 2x with non-existent fouls. He anticipates too much and calls fouls for plays when he's not entirely certain there was contact.

Reaction Score
Courtney Green is one of the worst refs in america. How he gets this gig is beyond me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom