Final Four question | The Boneyard

Final Four question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can anyone give me an idea of what they think the final four tickets will cost this year?
Ticket price and by locations?
Room cost if thru UConn?
Just looking for some opinions from the fans that usually go to the Final 4.
Any info is good info.
Thanks

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
No idea what it is through uconn. The went on sale at the beginning of the month.,range from $150-$8000

sTu

Reaction Score
Here is the NCAA link. Info on ticket pricing and negotiated NCAA hotel pricing (pretty good pricing compared to the hotel's regular rates). IF or if some prefer WHEN :) UConn makes the Final Four, ticket and ticket packages are available for purchase and season ticket holders may buy in descending order of how much they contribute to the University. The tickets usually are excellent and match NCAA pricing. The flight/hotel part of the package I have found to be very pricey. If you wait till March though to find out if UConn makes the Tournament, the flight/hotel options are limited.

I feel fortunate as I purchased in the $200 range seating and have lower bowl seats. I used accumulated points for flight reservations via SouthWest and a hotel room with a King Bed with a balcony overlooking the street a half block from Bourbon Street in the French Quarter for $189 a night.

http://www.ncaa.com/championships/basketball-women/d1

Reaction Score
When UConn gets ready to sell the tickets when they make the final four, can you buy only tickets through them or do you have to buy the package?
Here is the NCAA link. Info on ticket pricing and negotiated NCAA hotel pricing (pretty good pricing compared to the hotel's regular rates). IF or if some prefer WHEN :) UConn makes the Final Four, ticket and ticket packages are available for purchase and season ticket holders may buy in descending order of how much they contribute to the University. The tickets usually are excellent and match NCAA pricing. The flight/hotel part of the package I have found to be very pricey. If you wait till March though to find out if UConn makes the Tournament, the flight/hotel options are limited.

I feel fortunate as I purchased in the $200 range seating and have lower bowl seats. I used accumulated points for flight reservations via SouthWest and a hotel room with a King Bed with a balcony overlooking the street a half block from Bourbon Street in the French Quarter for $189 a night.

http://www.ncaa.com/championships/basketball-women/d1

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I got center court in the lower portion of the upper deck for $150.

If you are renting a car there are lots of hotels for reasonable prices about 10 to 15 miles outside the city.

Make sure that you get out and do a plantation tour while you are there. There are so many beautiful plantation homes along the Mississippi River that are a must-see. Oak Alley is an incredible photo op.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Open market hotel rates are high. I'm not sure what package rates are, but nice hotels in downtown are about $200-500 per night fog April 5-10. I'm using points at the W New Orleans, where the lowest rate is over $400. Renting a car and staying near the airport or in Metairie may be more cost effective.

Reaction Score
Thanks everyone for your advice. I ended up with a seat in row Section 304, row 5, for $132.50. I'm ok with that. As far as hotels go, there are plenty of options for decent prices, so at least I now have a good idea of what to look for.
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25