Final Four Player Interviews | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Final Four Player Interviews

Reaction Score
Hurley said in the press conference yesterday that "we would still be here" (Final Four) if we were still in the AAC. It was quoted and posted all over Twitter and the replies were 90% of people laughing it off and basically implying and even outright saying that our success has been dependent on being back in the Big East. It actually made me pissed that people just dismiss the prestige, pedigree, and winning tradition that was built at this program for the last 30+ years and boil it all down to conference affiliation. As Hurley once said, the UConn brand far outweighs whatever conference we're in.
he's 100% credited the uptick in recruiting on being back in the BE so idk what to believe

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
There was never a chance he was Gaff at all. He needed to get on a confident roll at some point because he was a very solid player coming in and I expected eventually he would be. Treated a little unfair actually at first the rope was way too short I felt but again, some of that was him trying to fit in. But he's a much bigger piece of this run than most understand and I am so happy for him, great kid hope he stays a little longer too.
I agree with you. He’s had a solid collegiate career and he’s been a vital bench piece offensively and defensively these past 15 games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom