Final 4 - Who ya got? | The Boneyard

Final 4 - Who ya got?

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Guess Tournament excitement from the Yard has really taken a hit, not a single NCAA prediction thread?

I didn't watch any games the whole season besides UConn, so take mine with a grain of salt (TM).

Duke, Michigan, Purdue, Kentucky.

Reaction Score
Guess Tournament excitement from the Yard has really taken a hit, not a single NCAA prediction thread?

I didn't watch any games the whole season besides UConn, so take mine with a grain of salt (TM).

Duke, Michigan, Purdue, Kentucky.

Same except for Virginia in place of Purdue.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I have Michigan State, Gonzaga, Tennessee and for the life of me I can't find a team in the South that I think will get there. Maybe UNC by default. Gonzaga finally cuts down the nets.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Duke
Gonzaga
Tennessee
Kentucky

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
After getting burned by Virginia Nova Kansas and the AAC for years, I’m sure they’ll all make deep runs now that I’m finally off them.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
lol @ Houston. I love the optimism

I'm tempted. That region stinks. I'm not sold on UNC, Kentucky isn't that impressive and KU stinks at this point. If you had TT or FSU as the 3 in that region I'd pencil them in. I think Auburn has a shot, so yeah, Houston could get there.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
tomahawk choppers (bass-o-matic?)
booze devils (john barleycorn must die!)
C.C. Rider (cronin and cumberland, or mebbe chicken cacciatore?)
extra long grain rice.no, wait,dust in the wind. nah, kfc extra crispy. nope, Astrodom-ination.
AAC!

Last edited:

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I see powerhouses to the end...

Duke
UNC
Gonzaga and...
Tennessee

Reaction Score
Michigan St got absolutely screwed out of a 1 seed (and not only that, probably got the toughest draw of all the 2s), I think they come out with a vengeance and beat Duke in the elite 8. I do not like them but the coach will have them ready to play, pissed, but properly channeling that anger. Tom gets his second win ever vs K.

South region is tough but I think Virginia makes up for last year and makes the ff. I just don't think Tenn has what it takes, not yet. I think Nova or Purdue takes them out. Nova is just so well coached, would not be shocked to see them get to the elite 8, at least, even with all the early year issues.

I think Kansas upsets UNC and UK on the way to a final four.

I want to say TTech gets to the ff but I feel like a team like that never makes it, so maybe Michigan again. Gosh, but I want to say TTech.

Reaction Score
Dook, Gonzaga, Virginia, Kensucky

On a related note...Virginia’s region is one of the weakest I’ve seen in recent memory. I wouldn’t be shocked to see a high seed come out of that bracket.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Duke v Nova, Michigan v UNC, Duke v UNC (yuck), UNC takes it all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom