Films Worth Viewing Index Year 2 | The Boneyard

Films Worth Viewing Index Year 2

Reaction Score
Page 1: "Men in Black," "Skokie," "Patton," "Young Mr. .Lincoln," "The Adventures of Robin Hood," "Good Morning Viet Nam,"
"A Hard Day's Night," "Searching for Bobby Fisher," "Kim," "Get on the Bus," "Hotel Mumbai," and "Joe."

Page 2: "The Apartment," "Bottle Shock," "Sideways," "Seconds," "The Spy Who Came in from the Cold," "Steel Wool," "Whistleblower," "Rango," "Zodiac," "True Grit" (Wayne), "True Grit" (Cohen Brothers), "Downfall," "Great Train Robbery," "Detached," "Believe in Me," "The Way Back," and "A Shot at Glory."

Page 3: "Witness," "RBG," "On the Basis of Sex," "The Conversation," "Fort Apache," "The Hunger Games," "Notorious," "Hud," "A Few Good Men," "Whale Rider," "Saint Ralph," "Walk the Line," "Crazy Heart," "Once," "Sweet Smell of Success," and "Sleepless in Seattle."

Reaction Score
Page 4: "American Grafitti," "Rocketeer," "Donnie Brasco," "Destry Rides Again," "A Night at the Opera," "Boyz in the Hood," "The Graduate," "Seabiscuit," "Hoosiers," and "This Gun for Hire."

Page 5: "I Served the King of England," "Touch of Evil," "Harvey," "Fantasia 2000," "Young Frankenstein," "The Flight of the Phoenix," "The Natural," "The Silence of the Lambs," and "Hope and Glory."

Page 6: "Three Musketeers":1948, 1973, 1994, "The Italian Job" : 1969, 2003, "Odd Thomas," "The Long Goodbye," "Watts Stax," "Superfly," "Charade," "The Count of Monte Cristo," 1934, 1974, 2002, and "The Proposition."

Reaction Score
Page 7: "Tabu", "The Guide" English and Hindi, "Sunrise", "The Ipcress File", "The Third Man", "Hard Times". "The Murder of Mary Phagan," "The People v Leo Frank," "Our Man in Havana," "The Adventures of Mark Twain," "Anastasia," "Shakespeare Wallah," "The White Countess," "The Remains of the Day," July 4th films, "Raiders of the Lost Ark," "People Get Ready."

Page 8: "Beauty and the Beast" Cocteau, "1917," "Jackie," "In the Heat of the Night," "The Missing," Geronimo: An American Legend," "The Professionals," "The Quick and the Dead," "Silverado," "Lincoln," "Glory," "The Red Shoes," "Umberto D, ," "The Freshman."

Page 9: "Harry Brown," "Grease," "Harlem Nights," "No Way Out," "The Road to Perdition," "Aunt Mary," "The General" Buster Keeton, "The Bridge on the River Kwai," "The Lives of Others," "The Caine Mutiny," "Wind River,"
"Sobibor" several films including "Escape from Sobibor," "High School High."

Reaction Score
Page 10: "Red Sparrow," "How Green Was My Valley ,""The King's Speech," "Hidalgo," "Lucy," "Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf," "Quiz Show," "Vertigo," "Big Fish," "Treasure Island," Ben Hur," "L.A. Confidential,: "The King's Choice," "West Side Story," "Funeral in Berlin," "The Billion Dollar Brain," "A Most Wanted Man."

Page 11: "My Man Godfrey," "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Witness for the Prosecution," "The Bishop's Wife," "To Kill a Mocking Bird," "The Accountant," "Miss Slone," "The Shape of Water," "Get Shorty," "White Heat," "Snowden," "The Borstal Boy," "The Loneliness of a Long Distance Runner," "Manhattan Melodrama,"

Page 12: "The Counterfeiters,: "Major Barbara," "City for Conquest," "Petrified Forrest," "A Letter to Elia," "The Last Tycoon," "Wind River," "Odd Man Out," "The Year of Living Dangerously," "Pygmalion," "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" 1996, "Sunset Boulevard," "Aguire, the Wrath of God," "Earthquake," "The Conqueror."

Reaction Score
That's roughly 170 films, in two years I have written almost 400 comments. I have tried to keep a balance between tried and true and films new to me. I suppose that one day I might run out of films to comment on, but that day is not yet, nor is in the immediate future.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom