Fiesta Bowl Flashback | The Boneyard

Fiesta Bowl Flashback

Status
Not open for further replies.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Just put the game on and they panned across the crowd and it made me think about the fact that I was there a year ago because of this board and I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone that chipped in to make that trip possible and to everyone that makes this board what it is.

Also, this is a great game. You should put it on if you haven't been watching.

Reaction Score
Just put the game on and they panned across the crowd and it made me think about the fact that I was there a year ago because of this board and I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone that chipped in to make that trip possible and to everyone that makes this board what it is.

Also, this is a great game. You should put it on if you haven't been watching.

Well said. I want to echo this because I'm another student that got to go last year solely because of this board (and got to meet and travel with mets1090). I know we thanked everyone already last year, but only right to do it again now that I'm seeing firsthand how cool it looks on TV.

The upcoming years for our program may be uncertain, but seeing the generosity of what the board did last year I have no doubt that UConn football has built a fan base that is truly looking out for its future. Gotta love the Yard.

Reaction Score
You have Andrew Luck and you run it on first and second down of the overtime series. Wow. That kicker is going to have nightmares.

Reaction Score
Would love to head back to the Fiesta. Great time and world class tailgate last year.

Reaction Score
Right on Pal. That was a great tailgate. But what's even more impressive after watching last night was to remember how freaking awesome the whole Fiesta experience was and that (pinch me) UConn was actually in one of those BCS Games. I want to get back.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
How happy was the Fiesta Bowl committee this season?

Not as happy as last season, when they:
- sold out three bowl games worth of tickets.
- weren't the subject of a fraud investigation

On the field, this year was a better game. :(

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Not as happy as last season, when they:
- sold out three bowl games worth of tickets. That was Oklahoma's doing mainly.
- weren't the subject of a fraud investigation That was the Fiesta's organizers fault.

On the field, this year was a better game. :( That was entirely Oklahoma's fault . . . or was it something else?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger