fhcRE | The Boneyard

fhcRE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
somewhere this evening Ralph Friedgen is enjoying a BIG 'ol belly laugh...

F

fortebleedsblue

How many players did Maryland return this year. I really like O'brien at QB, but he appears to be under performing under FHCRE. Were they expected to compete or rebuild this year?

Reaction Score
HCRE had some house cleaning to do. They'll give him a couple of years. He'll do fine. Except for about 4 programs the ACC is very mediocre. MD will never be a consistent football power anyway, the bar is not set too high there.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
HCRE had some house cleaning to do. They'll give him a couple of years. He'll do fine. Except for about 4 programs the ACC is very mediocre. MD will never be a consistent football power anyway, the bar is not set too high there.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Edsall will be fine if given te chance, and you're right about UMD being poor historically and the ACC being mediocre, but i think you're wrong about the bar being set low there. for some reason MD seems to think they are a football power. they set the bar high and fired their last coach despite him being more successful at UMD than Edsall was at UConn. they have a delusional sense of entitlement when it comes to football. that's the main reason most people here, even the "apologists" realized it was probably not the wisest career move for Edsall.

Reaction Score
next week ill definetly be routing for maryland

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the only reason they fired ralph was becuase he didn't fit into his UA clothes to well.

Reaction Score
the only reason they fired ralph was becuase he didn't fit into his UA clothes to well.

spot on w/ that observation East Ave
Ralph looks like hell but can coach
RE looks good but that's about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members