FF weekend in Atlanta. | The Boneyard

FF weekend in Atlanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So I had some friends in town ( a band called My Morning Jacket) playing an event at the FF last night- maybe 70,000 people showed up for the show. I have to be honest- I really want most Quse fans to get herpes- the worst.

Everyone else is having fun and these fans are acting like the other teams should not even play the games- just gross.

I am a little hung over- just thought I would share.

Reaction Score
The Devil went down to Georgia

Attachments

• Boeheim.jpg
    Boeheim.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 30
Reaction Score
They have DMB, Sting and Grace Potter tomm. That is awesome.

I have to be in ATL for business and staying downtown Monday. May try and pick up a ticket or go get blitzed at media hotel Marriott Marquis. Bar will be a scene after game, late.

So I had some friends in town ( a band called My Morning Jacket) playing an event at the FF last night- maybe 70,000 people showed up for the show. I have to be honest- I really want most Quse fans to get herpes- the worst.

Everyone else is having fun and these fans are acting like the other teams should not even play the games- just gross.

Reaction Score
You're friends with My Morning Jacket? Good band!

Reaction Score

Were our Final Fours just as festive or its it getting more and more carnival like and a bigger production over the years? It just seems near to becoming a college Superbowl atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom