Felipe Vazquez | The Boneyard

Felipe Vazquez

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
who goes by the nickname "Nightmare" truly has become one.

Besides the fact that this is my local team and Vazquez was the one truly valuable trade chip the Pirates had who now has zero value, this is just a horrible story and one I can't remember happening before in MLB (I could be wrong, but nothing comes to mind).

Pro leagues have allowed wife/girlfriend beaters, murderers and rapists back in the fold, but I'm wondering if underage relations and sending pron to a kid is one step beyond what a league will tolerate.

Reaction Score
who goes by the nickname "Nightmare" truly has become one.

Besides the fact that this is my local team and Vazquez was the one truly valuable trade chip the Pirates had who now has zero value, this is just a horrible story and one I can't remember happening before in MLB (I could be wrong, but nothing comes to mind).

Pro leagues have allowed wife/girlfriend beaters, murderers and rapists back in the fold, but I'm wondering if underage relations and sending pron to a kid is one step beyond what a league will tolerate.
I mean society at large can come around on just about any kind of criminal, except pedophiles and serial killers. They have a deeper irreversible problem with their psyche

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom