Feeling OK about next year | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Feeling OK about next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have to say that every time I see Brimah with the ball down low, I keep hoping he brings it out 12-15 feet and elevates for a jumper!!!
Doesn't it seem when he has it no one seems to be cutting to the rim?

Not sure what that is all about, but it would be nice to see him pass to a cutting DHam, TSam or Purvis for a bucket. With AB its a black hole often but a designed play would be nice as he can see over the defender.

Perhaps its just a lack of experience and only a matter of time.

Reaction Score
Nolan who barely played last year? He was our starting center last year. Wow people forget some things fast. He played almost the exact same minutes last year as he did this year. It was nice to see him playing better at the end of the year.
It should read Nolan (all by itself) comma Facey who barely played last year. I didn't forget

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The most optimistic thing I can say about next season is that we never put together a full 40 minute performance this year.

It's also the most pessimistic thing I can say.

Reaction Score
Ollie said we were going to run a lot this year, and we never ran. Once we get Purvis, Adams, and Hamilton out in transition...look out!
we can't run if the bigs don't rebound. The fast breaks start with a big rebounding and making an outlet pass to one of the guards on the wings or up the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom