Feel terrified for LIU | The Boneyard

Feel terrified for LIU

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
One of those games thar I can DVR and and not sweat about waiting till later in the day to watch when I have time.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Fine as long as no one plays unnecessarily reckless and risks injury.
If anyone has been watching the women's team players don't have to be playing reckless to get injuries. They're having a season of injuries like the men's team suffered in 2016-2017. Just devastating.

Really hoping this team stays healthy including getting Samson back. It's special and would love nothing getting in the way of them proving it.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
If I'm LIU I would feel like we have nothing to lose. We've been blessed with the opportunity to play against the 5th ranked team in the nation. The focus for them should be on giving a maximum effort for the entire 40 minutes, regardless of what the scoreboard looks like. That's no small challenge, espcially if the score gets way out of hand, which is likely what will happen. But if they fight and give it their all the entire way, they can hold their heads high.

For UConn, on the other hand, this is an opportunity to play a basketball game and continue to work on things, and hopefully get more minutes for guys (like Richie Springs) who normally don't get very many. What they don't want to do is get sloppy and unfocused because the competition is lesser. I don't think that will happen with this team.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Going to be a very relaxing game to watch. I’ll take it.
I keep saying this to my friends/family. We never really let teams within 10 pts, so when it occasionally trickles to single digits I start to get anxious.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Will not cover.
4 mins left in the first, 30 point lead. Still confident in the prediction you’ve been making in every thread lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom