Fearless Fox Forecasting Annual Prediction | The Boneyard

Fearless Fox Forecasting Annual Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Having looked into the crystal (actually glass) ball, read the tea leaves and inspected the entrails of a rabbit (ugh!), I will now go on record with my fearless forecast:

The Huskies will go wire-to-wire and all the way! 39-0. Remember, you read it here.

Reaction Score
Having looked into the crystal (actually glass) ball, read the tea leaves and inspected the entrails of a rabbit (ugh!), I will now go on record with my fearless forecast:

The Huskies will go wire-to-wire and all the way! 39-0. Remember, you read it here.
Having gotten a hold of your glass ball,realized your tea leaves are really fall droppings from what we refer to as trees,and discovered your entrails closely inspected are food pellets for wabbits(not bad) We will not go 39-0! I wish this was true;) I am having Abby and Mcgee working on the tech components,Ziva going undercover to investigate your background and psych eval,Tony to meet with all of the members of the team individually,Ducky with the assistance of Palmer to cut you open in the morgue including the brain,and Gibbs to personally interrogate you <prior to being sent down to Ducky>
Your fearless forcast will then be personally given to Geno so that he can head slap you per lessons he taught Gibbs ;)

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score

When will you ever learn how to use a rabbit properly? Huh? Huh?

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
My Prediction

Pre-season:
1. Baylor
2. Notre Dame
3. Tennessee
4. Stanford
5. UConn
6. Texas A & M

End of the season:

1. Baylor
2. Notre Dame
3. UConn
4. Tennesse
5. Stanford
6. Texas A & M

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Captain Caroline Doty will lead the UConn Huskies to the National Championship in March, 2012.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
When will you ever learn how to use a rabbit properly? Huh? Huh?
My thought exactly, Grizz. I wuz gonna ask if Br'er Fox had any plans for the rest 'o that rabbit.

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
fox.jpg

Foxy dancers win:)!!!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Y'all will be coming to me and the Kibster long about April Fools' Day sayin "howja know?" As for the rest of the small, furry critter, it has, uh, been taken care of. Less said the better, prolly.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
What makes it easy for me is that I can always say that "Tony put me up to it."

Seriously, I believe that Caroline is the key. She is The Leader and the team will go where and as far as she takes them. A most worthy successor to those ladies whose jerseys adorm the wall at Gampel.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
What makes it easy for me is that I can always say that "Tony put me up to it."

Seriously, I believe that Caroline is the key. She is The Leader and the team will go where and as far as she takes them. A most worthy successor to those ladies whose jerseys adorm the wall at Gampel.
100% with you on all counts, Kib.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

The corollary to this prediction is that Tiffany Hayes goes into the record books as the greaest winner in college basketball history--3 championships and a 153-2 record. I hope that happens. Maya is so "last year." :)

Reaction Score

I like your hallucination and I like us for the NC, but not undefeated.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
And just who is going to beat us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads