OT: - Favorite UCONN memorabilia | The Boneyard

OT: Favorite UCONN memorabilia

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
For me, nothing tops the UConn Bottle Opener that plays the fight song. It was even worthy of a mention in the New Yorker:

" Another box—its owner had disappeared before being identified—contained “The Idiot’s Guide to Nazi Germany,” a thick book called “Farm Tools,” and a brand-new UConn Huskies bottle opener. (The package promised, “Hear the Fight Song by the UConn band when the opener touches the bottlecap!”) "

Curiouser
Reaction Score
For me, nothing tops the UConn Bottle Opener that plays the fight song. It was even worthy of a mention in the New Yorker:

" Another box—its owner had disappeared before being identified—contained “The Idiot’s Guide to Nazi Germany,” a thick book called “Farm Tools,” and a brand-new UConn Huskies bottle opener. (The package promised, “Hear the Fight Song by the UConn band when the opener touches the bottlecap!”) "
Alas, I wore mine out and the battery died, so it no longer played the fight song.

Not that I have a drinking problem or anything.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Piece of the Tropicana Field floor from 3/29/99, although I also really like (and use, its high quality) the sideline folding chair I bought from the 2011 Final Four

Reaction Score
Piece of the net from Phoenix ‘99, Framed with a picture and headline from the following day’s Hartford Courant of Calhoun cutting that net down.

1999 national championship ring.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom