Favorite Rentschler Memories | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Favorite Rentschler Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Without a doubt HCRE going for it 4th and 1 on the 21 against Pitt in 2010. Todman got 4 behind the blocking of Anthony Sherman and an awesome OL and the rest was history. The WVU game was also pretty good.

Reaction Score
My favorite Rent moment was back in 2010 when Pitt was undefeated in Big East play. I believe the Pitt receiver Baldwin or something like that just made a nice catch in the back of the end zone. The Rent was packed, but it was as if someone died. I've never hear 40k people be so quiet. Then the kick off to Nick Williams busted out for 95 yards for a touchdown. And immediately after "Sandstorm" played over the loud speakers and every single fan in the stadium was bouncing up and down. It was as if you were watching waves in an ocean. Still gives me chills to this day almost 7 years later.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
The DJ/Pitt game was mine because my daughter and I moved seats and ended up near some obnoxious Pitt fans. It was 31-17 at that point and they were whooping in up and having fun pooping all over UConn. But boy did that change fast! After the game, I went down to the first row and called over the first player I saw....if memory serves it was Dan Davis and got the biggest sweatiest hug I ever got. Man, were those kids happy! Such a great memory.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
The biggest I was in stadium for was last year's win over Houston. Storming the field! My wife almost having her shoulder dislocated high-fiving an O lineman. Getting to meet Arkeel Newsome. Big fun!

Watching on TV- beating USF and sacking Grothe on the last play (2007?)

Reaction Score
A couple..

The Pitt 2ot game.

The LT "fair catch" game vs Louisville.

The win vs Houston. Made it down onto the field with my son who got a pic with arkeel

Reaction Score
Still bummed that I had to leave the Pitt 2OT game at the half to do some family thing that I can't even remember what it was.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
In all honesty...every game I attend is my favorite. I love football that much. Watching a game live, a UConn Div 1 Game live, is icing on the cake for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom