Favorite Peanut Butter Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Favorite Peanut Butter Thread

Reaction Score
Red Apple Farm in Phillipston, MA makes the best peanut butter on the planet

Reaction Score
I'm a simple man, so Skippy Super Chunk has always been good enough for me. Oddly enough, I didn't eat peanut butter sandwiches until college. There have been periods of time since then where that's all I ate for lunch for months at a time. The key is to put peanut butter on both pieces of bread, and the jam between the two layers of peanut butter. It's the scientifically correct ratio. Raspberry jam is my preferred choice, but grape jelly or strawberry jam will do the trick if necessary.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Pretty much any peanut butter (excepting the sweet ones) is good peanut butter.

But if, like me, you really enjoy a peanut butter that tastes like peanuts, I heartily recommend Adam's.

My ultimate PB sandwich is Adam's chunky topped with "only fruit" raspberry preserves on multi-grain bread that I make myself.

Any berry spread will do, as will honey. But raspberry is best. Pepperidge farm 12-grain or sprouted grain bread is pretty good too.

Reaction Score
OT: Favorite Peanut Butter Thread

I think this is my favorite Peanut Butter Thread. Probably because it's the only one but it's my fav. Nice job Tom

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Favorite Peanut Butter Thread

I think this is my favorite Peanut Butter Thread. Probably because it's the only one but it's my fav. Nice job Tom

temery

What?
Reaction Score
never have it in the house otherwise I would sit and eat it by the spoonful.

Same here. When I got down to 130 pounds the only thing that helped put some weight on was jars of peanut butter. Now that I'm at a good weight I don't keep peanut butter in the house because I can't have just one spoonful.

Reaction Score
Oh I missed that one. Can't wait to compare

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Skippy Super Chunk PBJ with Concord Grape Jelly (home made) on Arnold's Oatnut bread!

Reaction Score
can't eat anything else after trying honey roasted PB from whole foods or fresh market etc. 3 years ago

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Pretty much any peanut butter (excepting the sweet ones) is good peanut butter.

But if, like me, you really enjoy a peanut butter that tastes like peanuts, I heartily recommend Adam's.

My ultimate PB sandwich is Adam's chunky topped with "only fruit" raspberry preserves on multi-grain bread that I make myself.

Any berry spread will do, as will honey. But raspberry is best. Pepperidge farm 12-grain or sprouted grain bread is pretty good too.

Enjoy the beaver anus . Lol. It's a natural flavoring enhancers.

Reaction Score
Im a big fan of the smuckers uncrustables PB&J (strawberry). I eat them frozen after workouts or a long hike

Reaction Score
Are you five?
A thread with a bunch of adults discussing their favorite peanut butter and PB sandwiches and that's what crosses the line of adulthood? Good to know...I'll be over here enjoying my frozen snacks while stealing my kids mac n cheese

Curiouser
Reaction Score
A thread with a bunch of adults discussing their favorite peanut butter and PB sandwiches and that's what crosses the line of adulthood? Good to know...I'll be over here enjoying my frozen snacks while stealing my kids mac n cheese
I’m sure I’d eat them two at a time, it was just the crustless part that made me giggle. Probably because it was a running joke in our family that my wife cut the crusts off one of our daughter’s sandwiches through high school.

Stole my daughter’s mac n cheese last night.

Reaction Score
I’m sure I’d eat them two at a time, it was just the crustless part that made me giggle. Probably because it was a running joke in our family that my wife cut the crusts off one of our daughter’s sandwiches through high school.

Stole my daughter’s mac n cheese last night.
My dad does a bunch of century rides on his bike and swore by them. I used to give him a hard time until I tried em and haven't looked back

Curiouser
Reaction Score
My dad does a bunch of century rides on his bike and swore by them. I used to give him a hard time until I tried em and haven't looked back
Do you eat them frozen, or is the idea that they thaw by the time you want them?

Reaction Score
Teddie Chunky with Flaxseed. This is part of my daily smoothie with strawberries, spinach, blueberries and banana. Banana and PB is a great combo.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Anyone who eats creamy peanut butter instead of chunky is going to hell.

Never got into chunky. Or preserves. Had smooth pb and smooth jelly as a kid and PBJs never followed me into adulthood. Can't recall the last time I had one. Pretty much the only time I eat PB is if mixing it with sesame paste in an Asian dish, making a Senegalese peanut stew or snacking on PB-filled pretzel nuggets.

Now, I could say the same for people who prefer regular m&m's to peanut. Nut it or go home.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
This is the peanut butter, and my ideal peanut butter sandwich contains only this:

71iOtQfFPjL._SL1350_.jpg
That’s mine

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom