Favorite Peanut Butter Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Favorite Peanut Butter Thread

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Anyone here collect the Welch's jelly jars when you were a kid?

Not I. However, in the early 80s, my first wife and I were vacationing in San Juan when the FALN blew up a power station that caused a blackout in most of the Candado area, where the beach hotels are. Thus, we had to leave the hotel if we wanted to find dinner. It took us 22 blocks to get to an area with power and the neighborhoods were getting sketchier and sketchier along the way. We went to the first place we found, which looked like someone's house with a big porch with mismatched dining tables and chairs. We ordered drinks and they came in Flintstones jelly jars. That was also the night I fell in love with black bean soup. It was a delightful meal, spoiled only by having to walk 22 blocks back to the hotel, then walk up 14 flights to our room. Thankfully power was restored in time for breakfast.

Reaction Score
First of all, I really love peanut butter. I always have a spoonful with my vanilla or chocolate ice cream ....but damn.....a peanut butter thread??? We really need the season to start. ;)

Reaction Score
1594600457234.png
Fabulous

Reaction Score
MaraNatha chunky almond butter or sunflower butter on rye toast. Switched from peanut butter a few years ago but used Skippy Super Chunk which I believe has the largest peanut chunks of the national brands.

Last edited:

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Enjoy the beaver anus . Lol. It's a natural flavoring enhancers.

Uh, no. Then it's not just fruit. The ingredient list on my raspberry spread is: Concentrated organic grape juice, Raspberries, Natural Apple Pectin, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Interesting article, tho. Learn something new every day.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Uh, no. Then it's not just fruit. The ingredient list on my raspberry spread is: Concentrated organic grape juice, Raspberries, Natural Apple Pectin, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Interesting article, tho. Learn something new every day.

I'd like to know who actually thought of the idea and detailed notes on the clinical trials.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
My favorite peanut butter is actually the store ground stuff from Big Y. Have tried Teddie's and other natural PB and none come close. Plus, the container makes it easier to get it out as it gets low.

Don't put it on sandwiches, but I do put it on Fiber One English Muffins.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Fishy

Makes you wonder if when he takes his dog to the vet to have its anal squeezed, he tells the vet, "Hey, don't throw that out, I can use it."

I have no idea if he has a dog.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom