Favorite non Husky | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Favorite non Husky

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I have to say I can't name a one, because I'm missing that gene. Not a Husky and uber talented ... you're just a potential problem my team may have to deal with. Oh, I can recognize the skill and the effort, but be a fan, uh uh.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Please allow me to join the Sabrina chorus.....actually kinda like all of those Ducks after seeing them in Bridgeport.

Another favorite is Karlie Samuelson, of course, but she went to the right school for her. Wish the sisters had the opportunity to play against each other, though.

Older school (but not really old) would have to go with Katie Smith, a great and well-decorated player, Ohio State star, three time gold medal Olympian, two time WNBA champion, seven time WNBA all star.

View attachment 28283

I'd play with a chip on my shoulder all the time if I had to wear a jersey emblazoned with "Fighting Ducks". Is that an improvement over their prior Webfoots - yup, Webfoots.

"The “Webfoots” name can be traced back to 1776, when it referred to the “Webfoot regiment”, a rough and tumble crew of Massachusetts fisherman that helped General George Washington and 10,000 of his troops spring a surprise attack on a stronghold of British forces during the Revolutionary War. " An Oregon Unknown: We Were Never Ducks | FishDuck

The more you know.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom